Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Service like parcel motel

• 11-05-2019 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

Has any one any suggestions for services like parcel motel?

I recently had an item stolen out of one of my packages i assume by the driver or someone between when they send you the photo of the parcel and the delivery of the parcel. Their customer service is unbelievably bad. I have emailed them 3 times and rang them and not once have they been any help. All I've been told is to email again and they'll get back to me.

Never again will I use them so if anyone has any experience with a similar service please let me know!! I

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

AddressPal, An Post's offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

AddressPal, An Post's offering.

Is it any good? I assume it's you have to collect during their opening hours?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mkelly1989 wrote: »
    Is it any good? I assume it's you have to collect during their opening hours?

There are big threads at the top of the page giving all details for Parcel Wizard, Address Pal etc. You should find answers there, and going back @ fewxpages some examples of good and bad service. AdressPal only cover you for €40,and you can’t increase that liability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I switched to Parcel Wizard from PM due to slow deliveries a good while back and I've never had a single issue. It's not as convenient as PM as there's no lockers but it works very well. I get everything delivered to work and you get a 1 hour window via SMS and email that morning (and a pre warning the day before) when it's coming, plus you can see the signature, etc on the site once it's delivered.

Advertisement