Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor photo frames

Options
  • 11-05-2019 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to source them, tried the usual places like Ali, Argos and ebay

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Maybe Homestores and More?

Edit: Or, and apologies if it sounds morbid, maybe ask funeral directors, considering that some are used for graves, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

New Home wrote: »
    Maybe Homestores and More?

Edit: Or, and apologies if it sounds morbid, maybe ask funeral directors, considering that some are used for graves, etc.
    No problem, it is for a friend that died, I work close to a home store or moe so I'll pop in

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm not sure they'd have them, it was just an idea.

Sorry for your loss, Macker.

Advertisement