Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anpost delivery reattempt

• 11-05-2019 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I placed an order from Amazon and didn't heard the doorbell today so now my tracking number says 'Delivery attempted: no answer from the door' and 'Available from collection at office: Anpost DSU' .Amazon marked the item as delivered.

Does it mean that only option for me to go and pick it up from there by myself or will they retry delivery on Monday?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If its a prizm Item they're meant to but mine never do. You'll likely have to go get it.

Its suspicious when deliveries are attempted and yet theres never a slip....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

An Post are a disaster when it comes to tracking and delivery.

1. Twice they gave it to a neighbour after i specified id collect at designated post office. No docket in letter box to indicate where it had gone.
    2. Designated a collection at local post office through the online thing. Got a docket which said to collect at post office and they said they didn't get anything. It went to another nearby depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭bonjurkes

Forgot to update the topic, they indeed tried re-delivery on Monday and this time I managed to accept the package.

Advertisement