Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taxi availability in the night..

• 10-05-2019 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Im traveling in the night for the first time and was wondering if Taxis are available (on call or pre-booked) in the night in Letterkenny, if any one known.

Although the distance is short, I have luggage with me.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭mobfromcork

You'd get better responses in another forum I'd say. Northwest/Donegal etc.cant say for sure but I'd imagine you could get a pre-booked taxi though. Letterkenny is a big enough town

Thread moved hey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭lc180

TryllZ wrote: »
    Hi,

Im traveling in the night for the first time and was wondering if Taxis are available (on call or pre-booked) in the night in Letterkenny, if any one known.

Although the distance is short, I have luggage with me.

Thank You

High Road Cabs & LK Cabs are two of the bigger taxi companies. I've arrived at 2am on the bus from Dublin a few times and had no problem getting a taxi.

Pretty sure you can pre-book. You should give them a call to confirm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was actually just wondering about this since will need to get one to the station for the 1:45am bus on Thursday night/Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭cosanostra

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was actually just wondering about this since will need to get one to the station for the 1:45am bus on Thursday night/Friday morning.

There's hardly a night were LK doesn't have a night club open thus there will be plenty of taxis running till the early morning give one of the taxi companies a call to be sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thanks. Ended up getting a lift to Dublin so got a few extra hours sleep. :)

Advertisement