Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPRN / GPRN (Urgent, please)

Options
  • 12-05-2019 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

We moved houses one week ago (not ours yet, unfortunately. Still renting) and it seems that the estate agent is having a bad time by finding the MPRN / GPRN numbers so I can transfer my account to the new house and close this off.

Would you please help me? This is urgent so appreciate your reply at your earliest convenience.

Best regards

Marcelo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

You can get these yourself in 10 mins by calling ESB and GNI respectively with the serial numbers of the meters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'll have to phone when open. They can't give you that info here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I think it's on the BER Cert. Fair enough it won't have it today. But you could call your solicitor for it tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Look on your old bills, they’ll be online if you log in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi marcelocanha,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

Your online billing will only show the MPRN and GPRN for your last address, however just phone the Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 30 50 90 to register you at your new address, and they can search for your new address's MPRN and GPRN. The Sales agent will need the serial number on the electricity meter (which contains the letters "RM") and a meter-reading for each, as well as your previous Electric Ireland account numbers, to reopen those accounts.

If you are not paying by direct debit, telephone Customer Service on 1850 372 372 or 01 8529534 instead of Sales, with all of the same information as above.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement