Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro 2019 Stage 2 - Bologna to Fucecchio

Options
  • 12-05-2019 11:31am

Longish stage today at 205km not exactly flat but one that should be for the sprinters on paper. Looks pretty miserable at the start weather wise.

g19_t02_fucecchio_alt_jpg_1_670.jpg

Comments

8 man break allowed to go early, 2 Trek riders in there including Ciccone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

8 man break allowed to go early, 2 Trek riders in there including Ciccone.

That man means business for KOM

Hope Sam Bennetts agent is looking for new team for next year!

Wiggo on Eurosport making it contentious in places re journalists and the French

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭REBELSAFC

Hope Sam Bennetts agent is looking for new team for next year!

I presume I'm not the only one who is well pissed off that Ackermann won today. I was hoping far a shi*e Giro for him and egg on the face of the Bora DS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

REBELSAFC wrote: »
    I presume I'm not the only one who is well pissed off that Ackermann won today. I was hoping far a shi*e Giro for him and egg on the face of the Bora DS

I was hoping he'd come away empty handed more to annoy the Bora DS but wouldn't hold anything against Ackermann himself - he's another team member like Bennett and obviously glad of the opportunity to win a stage in the Giro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

MPFGLB wrote: »
    Wiggo on Eurosport making it contentious in places re journalists and the French

He also speaks waaaay too much! He doesn't let anyone else have a say

Bambaata wrote: »
    He also speaks waaaay too much! He doesn't let anyone else have a say

The guest today lets others speak and knows his stuff :D

Advertisement