Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal workers prevented my bin being collected

Options
  • 13-05-2019 12:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭

Today was bin day in my estate. We put the bin out last night,

Fingal were doing work in my estate today. No big deal. I left to walk my dogs, when I came back there was an orange fence/gate surrounding my bin, so the bin men couldn't (or wouldn't) take it, and the bin truck was leaving the estate.

What can I do here. The bin is full.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

devlinio wrote: »
    Today was bin day in my estate. We put the bin out last night,

Fingal were doing work in my estate today. No big deal. I left to walk my dogs, when I came back there was an orange fence/gate surrounding my bin, so the bin men couldn't (or wouldn't) take it, and the bin truck was leaving the estate.

What can I do here. The bin is full.

Contact the bin company.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Call the bin company and get them to come back. Explain that your bin was missed for some reason, and you don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,989 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Contact the company and ask them to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Suck it up and use your neighbours bin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Are you sure it wasn't seagulls who put the fence around the bin?

I've heard they've become very innovative and bold in their behaviour around NCD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Are you sure it wasn't seagulls who put the fence around the bin?

I've heard they've become very innovative and bold in their behaviour around NCD.

How come they only report on the aggressive seagulls from the Southside then?

Advertisement