Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Payment

Options
  • 13-05-2019 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi if my direct debit defaulted will my power be okay? I cant pay my bill until Tuesday so just wondering if there will be any issue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi The galway legend,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Disconnection for non payment would not take place due to just one missed direct debit.

Is it Tuesday 21st May that you will be able to pay it?

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The galway legend

I can pay it Wednesday 15th, original Dd missed on 24th of April and they tried to take it again today. I can pay it in full Wednesday to problem just want to make sure it is okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi The galway legend,

To ensure that your direct debit discount remains, just make the bill payment on Wednesday by bank card or through online billing if you have it - both are linked to here.

Then reinstate your direct debit, either through online billing, or by phoning Electric Ireland Customer Service on 1850 372 372 or 01 8529534.

If you would like us to review the account, private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will be able to respond either this evening or tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement