Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Fine

Options
  • 13-05-2019 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Just got a ticket in Drogheda today for expired motor tax in free car park had to change to this car (off the road) due to unforeseen circumstances with primary car and I get this well my response is extending my intended time by a month to July before I tax it (baring in mind the risk) f*** them.

Comments

francie81 wrote: »
    Just got a ticket in Drogheda today for expired motor tax in free car park had to change to this car (off the road) due to unforeseen circumstances with primary car and I get this well my response is extending my intended time by a month to July before I tax it (baring in mind the risk) f*** them.

You mean f*** the rest of us then.

If that’s how you want to work this, f*** you. Tax your car. You chancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

raw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

francie81 wrote: »

I don't understand your post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Absolute mad bastard. Although I've heard of one lad from togher who did two extra months, the lunatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭FluffPiece

How does it work now. I thought if you got the fine for now you'd be liable for tax from this month and unable to declare it off the road now as it was fined for being in a public place?

Barring change of owner, would you be able to extend the off road declaration?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

FluffPiece wrote: »
    How does it work now. I thought if you got the fine for now you'd be liable for tax from this month and unable to declare it off the road now as it was fined for being in a public place?

It must be in tax to be declared off the road or 21 days from being sold.
    God help anyone who has a sord and is caught by AGS driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

FluffPiece wrote: »

Francis just wants to watch the world burn

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Duplicate thread
    Thread not relevant to Louth
    Thread is just about giving out
    Thread's dead baby, thread's dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement