If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Smaller TV 40"

Options
  • 13-05-2019 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Thanks for the recommendation of the 65" Samsung TV couple of weeks ago, it's a great TV, delighted with it.

I now have another request, looking for a smaller TV of around 40" smart TV for Netflix, Prime, etc also must be 4K UHD and have bluetooth to connect headphones, Wifi connection,  maybe also connection for 3.5mm headphone jack.

I do not see the bluetooth listed in the specs so not sure what models do have them

Price looking for cheaper options, maybe an open box model :)  to include delivery to Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

nava wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks for the recommendation of the 65" Samsung TV couple of weeks ago, it's a great TV, delighted with it.

I now have another request, looking for a smaller TV of around 40" smart TV for Netflix, Prime, etc also must be 4K UHD and have bluetooth to connect headphones, Wifi connection,  maybe also connection for 3.5mm headphone jack.

I do not see the bluetooth listed in the specs so not sure what models do have them

Price looking for cheaper options, maybe an open box model :)  to include delivery to Dublin

Thanks
    Hi nava,

Thanks for the post!

I would recommend the Samsung UE43NU7400 at £369. It's a great 4K TV with an excellent smart hub and also Bluetooth for connecting headphones. It doesn't have a headphone socket however not many do as they have gone down the route of bluetooth for connecting to headphones and soundbars:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203366-samsung-ue43nu7400-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

that sounds ok, I will PM you now, hope we arrange to get delivery for Friday.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

nava wrote: »
    Hi

that sounds ok, I will PM you now, hope we arrange to get delivery for Friday.

Thanks
    Cheers Nava.

Will call you ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.