Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vector 3S Issues

Options
  • 14-05-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Anyone else experiencing issues with the Vector 3s? I got the warranty recall done for the RH side holder. I still have loss of power and draining batteries insanely quick!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

YES!

Me too,getting the low battery notification after about probably 20 hours of use, maybe a bit more.

It's also been pretty inconsisten in terms of reporting, lots of dropping off.

I bought in May 2018 and registered online, but never got a warranty notification, so I still have the original battery compartment design.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭S_D

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    YES!

Me too,getting the low battery notification after about probably 20 hours of use, maybe a bit more.

It's also been pretty inconsisten in terms of reporting, lots of dropping off.

I bought in May 2018 and registered online, but never got a warranty notification, so I still have the original battery compartment design.

I reached out to garmin and they sent me the replacement cover which has done noting! I bought them from chain reactions which I dont hold much hope out for a quick resolution so dealing with garmin directly in the hope they can do something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

S_D wrote: »
    I reached out to garmin and they sent me the replacement cover which has done noting! I bought them from chain reactions which I dont hold much hope out for a quick resolution so dealing with garmin directly in the hope they can do something

I would go back through CRC, worked well for me before for a Mavic Krysium Elite wheel with a rim fault

Advertisement