Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Balance Transfer

Options
  • 14-05-2019 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello, I was wondering how to apply for a balance transfer from a non-BOI credit card to an existing BOI credit card.

Is there an online application or a number to call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Morrisseyy wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering how to apply for a balance transfer from a non-BOI credit card to an existing BOI credit card.

Hi Morrisseyy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To apply for a credit card with Bank of Ireland with a Balance transfer please see here to submit your application. When submitting your application online please select no for existing Bank of Ireland Card holder and then later on in the application you will be asked to enter the details of your non Bank of Ireland credit card for the purpose of the Balance Transfer.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Morrisseyy

Morrisseyy wrote: »

Hi Morrisseyy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To apply for a credit card with Bank of Ireland with a Balance transfer please see here to submit your application. When submitting your application online please select no for existing Bank of Ireland Card holder and then later on in the application you will be asked to enter the details of your non Bank of Ireland credit card for the purpose of the Balance Transfer.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen

Thanks for the info.

Does this apply as I am an existing BoI card holder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Morrisseyy,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies, we misread your initial query. When it comes to an existing card you will need to contact our Card Services team on 0818251251 and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Lorna

Advertisement