Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left ATM card in machine ???

Options
  • 14-05-2019 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Hi I think I left my card in a machine in the castletroy branch in Limerick yesterday will they have it or what happens ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi I think I left my card in a machine in the castletroy branch in Limerick yesterday will they have it or what happens ?

Hi brianregan09,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If the card was left behind in the machine, this may have been handed into a staff member in the branch. We would recommend that you contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and they would be happy to check this out with the branch or if possible you can visit the branch and one of our advisors will be happy to check this out for you.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement