Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Athletics

Options
  • 15-05-2019 7:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I received an unjust ban from
    athletics and running. I would like to appeal. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Can you confirm that you have tried to discuss this with the banning mod, to no avail? If so, I'll alert the local CMods to take a look at this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 TheMackAnRi

mike_ie wrote: »
    Can you confirm that you have tried to discuss this with the banning mod, to no avail? If so, I'll alert the local CMods to take a look at this.

I have tried to discuss it with Racoon Queen as she gave me the ban. She pretty much blew me off?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Okay, I just let the CMods know about your thread. Please be patient and one of them will be a long shortly.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hi TheMackAnRi,

Can you forward me on the PMs between yourself and the mod from when you tried to resolve this?

Thanks.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hi TheMackAnRi,

Can you forward me on the PMs between yourself and the mod from when you tried to resolve this?

Thanks.

Hi Mickaroo, how do I forward it?

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hi TheMackAnRi,

Thanks.

Also there isn’t much to forward as Racoon Queen never replied to my desire to appeal. She just ghosted me

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP banned as a re-reg of a sitebanned user

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement