Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght AC 5k 19th May 2019

Options
  • 15-05-2019 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing this?

I've just signed up and I'm a bit confused. Pop up races say the location is the university and the poster says it starts just inside the gates of the university. The route on Facebook is different though and it doesn't say where the race number pick up is. Previously it was at the Tallaght ac clubhouse. Anyone know where number pick up and start are? I don't want to be late!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

chickey2 wrote: »
    Anyone doing this?

I've just signed up and I'm a bit confused. Pop up races say the location is the university and the poster says it starts just inside the gates of the university. The route on Facebook is different though and it doesn't say where the race number pick up is. Previously it was at the Tallaght ac clubhouse. Anyone know where number pick up and start are? I don't want to be late!

Hopefully I'll be doing it.

As far as I know the number pick up is in the clubhouse (same as last year). The course changed but race starts in the college and it's across the road from the club so nothing to worry about on the logistics front.

Best of luck with it too. Enjoy and have a good one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Any idea what the new course is like compare to the old one?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Rossi7

Start is inside the grounds of the college literally across from the main gates of the club house. Two laps and finishes on the track. Number pick up is in the Club House

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Rossi7 wrote: »
    Start is inside the grounds of the college literally across from the main gates of the club house. Two laps and finishes on the track. Number pick up is in the Club House

Are the two laps in the college or is the course going towards the industrial park.

The old course was a great course but alot of stewards were needed

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Rossi7

Start is just inside the gates of the college on the Greenhills Rd facing the club house. Your turn left onto the Greenhills Rd and then left up the Airton Rd ( slight drag ). Turn left at the top of the Airton Rd onto Belgard Rd. Another left at the roundabout into the grounds of the college ( quickest part of the course ) and out the back gate again to start the 2nd lap which finishes on the track

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Rossi7 wrote: »

Thanks rossi, I was thinking of the other gates near the square hence my confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Is the number collection only before the race or could I collect it on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Is the number collection only before the race or could I collect it on Saturday?

You probably got the same email as me by now, but you can collect on Saturday at the club house from 1 to 4.

Advertisement