Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottle Crates 7 - 330ml & 3 x 500ml

Options
  • 15-05-2019 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I have a few bottle crates here up for grabs. I had recycled the bottles before I thought someone in the home brew section might have wanted them.

There's currently 7 crates that hold 24 bottles of 330ml size & 3 crates for 500ml bottles. These are a mix of Coors and Guinness etc.

I'm in Athy so if anyone is passing by or lives near, they are welcome to have them. I'm doing a dump run on Friday or Saturday and it's be nice to seem them get used as intended.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

I'd be interested in the 3 500ml crates if they're still going a begging! Need to start checking here more often!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭FluffPiece

Hey Nimrod, yeah I hurt my shoulder so didn't get around to dumping anything at all. I'm heading away shortly but I can bring them to Naas tomorrow if that suits or if you are around Athy today or early tomorrow. After that it'll be a week or two before I'm back.

FluffPiece wrote: »
    Hey Nimrod, yeah I hurt my shoulder so didn't get around to dumping anything at all. I'm heading away shortly but I can bring them to Naas tomorrow if that suits or if you are around Athy today or early tomorrow. After that it'll be a week or two before I'm back.

Thanks very much, I'm in work all day tomorrow in Leixlip so wouldn't be able to get to Naas unfortunately. If you don't mind them taking up space until you're back I can meet you in Athy to collect them?

It's no bother at all.

If anyone fancies the other crates, let me know. I won't be getting a chance to go to recycling yard for another 2 weeks or so now.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

I would be very interested in a few of those 330ml crates. Though I am in waterford, but I have family in Roscrea (and Clane why may be induced to detouring your way on one of their regular visits. Would take all 6/7 (as long as they are all from the same manufacturer - so they stack).

• Advertisement

Hi Sharigan, sorry for delay but I was out of the country for the last week. They all stack and are available for collection from Athy.

Nimrod, I'm here all week for the most part it looks like, so whenever suits you to collect, let me know and I'll send you the address/

FluffPiece wrote: »
    Nimrod, I'm here all week for the most part it looks like, so whenever suits you to collect, let me know and I'll send you the address/

Just checked the thread today, for some reason it didn't email me of the new posts! I'll send you a PM, does tomorrow suit?

Yeah I'm about tomorrow, as long as it ain't disturbing the big game :)

Word of warning, TriAthy is on but I'm on the Dublin side so you shouldn't have to go through much traffic if any, if you are coming off the motorway etc

Grand, thanks very much. I sent you a PM with my number, text me on the address when you have a chance. I can be in Athy for around 6pm if that suits?

EDIT: Hey, sorry, but something has come up today and I won't be able to collect today. I'm off work Wednesday/Thursday if that would suit you? Sorry about this!

Just replied to your PM. Wed or Thurs should be fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement