Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from D15 to Slane

Options
  • 16-05-2019 7:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Is anyone aware of any buses going from the wider D15 area to Slane for the concerts later this year? Looking into options for getting there and back again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

One of my friends said there is one going from Clonsilla, not sure if its Clonsilla Pub arranging it or going from that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

One of my friends said there is one going from Clonsilla, not sure if its Clonsilla Pub arranging it or going from that area.

Confirmed, and thank you. Seems to be a common thing running buses from there to events. It was €24 per person return, which for all the hassle it saves and dropping me back to a few minutes walk from home I'm very happy to pay.

Advertisement