Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus 6 Dual-SIM (64GB Storage|6GB RAM) Factory Unlocked €383 + shipping amazon.it

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

One Plus 6 arrived in Parcel Motel from Amazon Italy today. Cracking phone for the money, cheers op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

How would these compare with an S9, as an example?

TBH I only use my phone for general use, but was about to fork out on the S9, as I quite liked my S7.

Need to check spec... waterproof is a huge thing for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

JohnCleary wrote: »
    How would these compare with an S9, as an example?

TBH I only use my phone for general use, but was about to fork out on the S9, as I quite liked my S7.

Need to check spec... waterproof is a huge thing for me!

I have a Samsung Note 8 for work and a OnePlus 3t personal phone now three years old. The Samsung is good but my OP3t is more reliable and absolutely flawless from day one. Tons of storage never any hassle. Best phone I've ever had and I had few iPhones too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Sorry I was away but my 6T arrived three weeks ago from Banggood. Long wait but worth it. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Where's the cheapest place to pick one of these up currently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

would this oneplus 7 be ok?,the say its a Chinese phone but the global rom is flashed for multiple languages,google play and OTA.

https://www.honorbuy.com/1680-oneplus-7-8gb-256gb-global-rom-grey.html

its 510 dollars,yet there oneplus 6 is more exspensive,howcome??.is,nt the oneplus 7 a newer phone than the oneplus 6.or maybe its the factor of the oneplus 7 being a chineese with flashed global rom etc im not sure why the 6 is more exspensive than the 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I bought a Chinese OnePlus 6 a while back but it was already flashed with the OxygenOS rather than the Chinese HydrogenOS. I was going to flash it myself but it was already done so saved me the hassle.

The chinese version and global Oneplus phones are much the same. Make sure it has the 4G bands needed for Ireland. It should do but just check. Another thing as I already said you can always flash the global OxygenOS yourself and it will be the same as a European bought Oneplus 7 and it is is pretty easy to do on OnePlus phones which is why I like them as some Android makers are locking phones down which is annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Q&A

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Where's the cheapest place to pick one of these up currently?

I got the 128gb for 360 off Amazon.de on prime day. If you don't need one in a hurry it might be worth waiting for black Friday. I imagine given its age there might be more deals available then. Always the possibility of flash sales between now and then also.

Advertisement