Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda investigation into WCC planning

Options
  • 16-05-2019 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭

http://wicklownews.net/2019/05/brady-welcomes-gardai-investigation-of-alleged-planning-irregularities-in-wicklow/
    Wicklow Sinn Féin TD John Brady has welcomed the news that Gardaí are to conduct an investigation into the allegations of planning irregularities in Wicklow County Council. Sinn Féin in Wicklow handed over documents alleging such irregularities to the Gardaí two years ago. Brady followed up on the incident by handing sworn affidavits among other documents to Minister for Housing Eoghan Murphy.

“Two years ago my party colleagues and I in Wicklow handed over documents to the Gardaí relating to allegations of serious planning irregularities within Wicklow County Council. Today I also handed over more documents to them including sworn affidavits.”

“These sworn affidavits make very serious allegations regarding planning irregularities in Wicklow. I welcome the news of this investigation, as I have been calling for one to take place for many years now,” said Brady.

Anyone know whats going on here? What are the planning irregulaities that are being alleged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Probably that there has been no actual “Planning”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

This is going on a long time.

Brady has made these allegations before. Stanley in 2015. Mary Lou named apparent beneficiaries of land rezoning and cpo-ing in the Dail

One of the stories is that 6ha of land was sold by the Council to a developer for €10.

SF dont seem to want to let it go, so perhaps there is a story here. Its all in here I'd imagine >

Advertisement