Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 - Error 01 Bedroom

Options
  • 16-05-2019 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Recently I moved into a ground floor apartment which has Aritech CS350 alarm installed. I had armed it yesterday night before going to bed and after about an hour or so, I could hear siren inside the apartment. Siren outside was not blowing.

It showed error code as - "01 Bedroom".

So, I have disarmed the alarm and not using it any more due to this issue. It's an old apartment about 15 years or so.

I thought it could be battery in the sensor but upon opening, could not see any battery in the sensor compartment. May be because it's wired or am I looking at the wrong place?

Seeking your help to rectify the situation.

Thanks,
    Amol

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

More than likely a faulty sensor or contact on that zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 amol2229

Thankyou KoolKid !

Would it need just disarming and replacing the sensor with new one or would there be more to it?

I was checking the forum and saw for some alarm types factory code or something similar is needed. Not sure about CS350.

Cheers,
    Amol

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In most cases that would do it. If tamper activates your code will disarm the system.

Great. Thanks a lot!

Will post back after having changed the sensor.

Hi koolKid,

Currently I have UTC GS613 installed. In case I could not find that sensor, can RK210PT be used to replace the existing one?

Thanks,
    Amol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

amol2229 wrote: »
    Hi koolKid,

Currently I have UTC GS613 installed. In case I could not find that sensor, can RK210PT be used to replace the existing one?

Thanks,
    Amol

Wait, one is a contact sensor but the other is a pir sensor?

Thanks for your response degsie!

One of the Alarms services' website mentions that they use GS613 and RK210PT and hence thought to check here.

By the way not able to sourse GS613. Would you know from where to buy the shock sensor GS613?

Advertisement