Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic Ticket Enquiry

Options
  • 17-05-2019 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I bought an EP ticket from Viagogo, and I’m just wondering is it 100% genuine as there’s some differences on it compared to tickets my friends bought from the official website. The main one being it is missing the “Property of Electric Picnic” banner along the ticket. The price is also 165 and the name is just a surname. Can anyone help me out with this? It’s just for peace of mind more than anything. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There were different prices for tickets depending on when you bought them,
    early bird etc.
    Bring it into a Ticketmaster outlet and get them to verify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anreitdublin

hi Daragh did u ever get the ticket verified im in the exact same boat the description u gave is the same as my ticket I received from Viagogo

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

The Early Bird tickets were €165 and were bought from a ticketmaster booth.
    The surname on the ticket was put on by the vendor, just for a reference.
    The new tickets are the new version of hard copy tickets which look astonishing like a photo copy apart from they have a silver disc on them.
    If you got them from viagogo then they should be legit as the seller won't get paid if you don't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anreitdublin

thank you for your response. that information comes as a relief. I was hoping that the ticket was simply an early bird case. it has the silver disk and only those minor differences such as the banner being missing therefore it should be ok. thank you again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement