Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take for my personal loan to be processed?

Options
  • 17-05-2019 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I applied for a loan on Tuesday the 14th of May for a personal loan. I was expecting to hear something by now but nothing. I called the lending customer care yesterday to see how the process was going and I was told I was being provisionally approved and would be contacted soon. The customer service representative said I would be contacted to sign a contract via email and it would be processed after that. So far nothing and I’m not sure what’s happening?? Hope somebody can help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

EmilyM3791 wrote: »
    I applied for a loan on Tuesday the 14th of May for a personal loan. I was expecting to hear something by now but nothing. I called the lending customer care yesterday to see how the process was going and I was told I was being provisionally approved and would be contacted soon. The customer service representative said I would be contacted to sign a contract via email and it would be processed after that. So far nothing and I’m not sure what’s happening?? Hope somebody can help

Hi EmilyM3791,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Generally the doc-u-sign is sent to your email address within 1-2 business days of the application being approved. We would recommend that you keep an eye on your Junk/Spam folder as from time to time our emails can be sent here. If this timeframe has since passed we would recommend that you contact our lending team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 EmilyM3791

Hi EmilyM3791,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Generally the doc-u-sign is sent to your email address within 1-2 business days of the application being approved. We would recommend that you keep an eye on your Junk/Spam folder as from time to time our emails can be sent here. If this timeframe has since passed we would recommend that you contact our lending team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Thanks Jen
    I have not received and emails or texts yet. I have enclosed a picture of the text I got on Wednesday. Would they have contacted me if they weren’t giving me the loan?
    Thanks
    EmilyM3791

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

EmilyM3791 wrote: »

Thanks Jen
    I have not received and emails or texts yet. I have enclosed a picture of the text I got on Wednesday. Would they have contacted me if they weren’t giving me the loan?
    Thanks
    EmilyM3791

Hi EmilyM3791,

Yes you would be notified if the application was declined. If the application was made over the phone you would receive a phone call. However if the application was made online you would receive an email.

Please be assured that our advisors will be happy to check on the status of your application.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement