Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOTORFEST IRELAND , this Sunday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Unfortunately the 1st time I have missed the Limerick Show in 25 years. Only live 1/4 mile up from the Racecourse Gate but the change of date means it clashes with the Bandon Autotest. And the Autotests just about trump the Classics in our house.

I'm sure you remember us (Autotest Display) from last year. Great fun....and hope to be there next year :).

Hope you all have a great day and looking forward already to next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭airnwater

The autotest display was good to watch last year ,I'm sure quite a few people got to enjoy it for the first time !
    Yes ,hopefully show goes well.
    The organisers usually start planning for next year ,once this year's show is over :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

The autotest was great fun to watch, looks like a cheap enough way to enjoy motorsport too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

Great day out , unfortunately I won’t make it this year
    but I’m sure I’ll see plenty of pics .

Advertisement