Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Final Spurs

• 17-05-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

A few years ago The Stillhouse was the place where Spurs supporters watch Tottenham Hotspur matches.

Where will the Yids meet up for the Final?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭bassy

madrid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

bassy wrote: »
    madrid

Cool. I'll try to book a flight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

is there that many bandwagon supporters now?
    From the old days it was a Liverpool/ManU pub. I was a lone Newcastle fan and I think there was 2 Spurs fans although Spurs were ****e back then.

Blazer wrote: »
    is there that many bandwagon supporters now?
    From the old days it was a Liverpool/ManU pub. I was a lone Newcastle fan and I think there was 2 Spurs fans although Spurs were ****e back then.

I'm been following them since 1982. We were good then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

They went to the Whitehouse for the Semi Finals from what I gather

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    They went to the Whitehouse for the Semi Finals from what I gather

Yeah I heard about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

YFlyer wrote: »
    A few years ago The Stillhouse was the place where Spurs supporters watch Tottenham Hotspur matches.

Where will the Yids meet up for the Final?
    Check out @PaddyHartnett77 on Twitter as he's involved in a Limerick Spurs Supporters Club.

I'll also take this opportunity to tell you that the Markets Field where Limerick FC play is only 2KM away. Next home game is on Friday May 24 against Cabinteely at 7:45PM, €12 for an adult if you buy online before Thursday midnight.
    https://eventmaster.ie/event/QdbCnKSOy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I'll also take this opportunity to tell you that the Markets Field where Limerick FC play is only 2KM away. Next home game is on Friday May 24 against Cabinteely at 7:45PM, €12 for an adult if you buy online before Thursday midnight.

Yea they also play rubbish standard of football. Even for this country. If you really want to promote local football why dont you talk about pike or geraldines or abbey rovers.........

Bloody LOI fans and their imaginary high horse.

Haha liverpool v spurs champions league final. World class players, warriors, modern day gladiators at the peak of their ability. The top of their sport battling to be the best in europe..... or limerick fc v cabintelly!

OP last year we watched the champions league final in flannerys Catherine street. They had it on a big screen in the club part. Great atmosphere. It wasnt just all pool fans and im sure it wont be just all pool fans this year too.

Mr.H wrote: »
    Yea they also play rubbish standard of football. Even for this country. If you really want to promote local football why dont you talk about pike or geraldines or abbey rovers.........

Bloody LOI fans and their imaginary high horse.

Haha liverpool v spurs champions league final. World class players, warriors, modern day gladiators at the peak of their ability. The top of their sport battling to be the best in europe..... or limerick fc v cabintelly!
    I never told him to go to one over the other, just told him of the game if he wanted to go.
    I think you need a hug petal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I never told him to go to one over the other, just told him of the game if he wanted to go. I think you need a hug petal.

I do need a hug

• Advertisement

Check out @PaddyHartnett77 on Twitter as he's involved in a Limerick Spurs Supporters Club.

https://eventmaster.ie/event/QdbCnKSOy

Cheers.

Pat Hartnett used to watch the Spurs matches in the Stillhouse.

I used to go to the Limerick matches. Was at every home match with the old fella in the winning 1979-80 season. Then start watching them up at Ratbane. Lost interest after the Pat Grace fried chicken fiasco.

YFlyer wrote: »
    Cheers.

Pat Hartnett used to watch the Spurs matches in the Stillhouse.

I used to go to the Limerick matches. Was at every home match with the old fella in the winning 1979-80 season. Then start watching them up at Ratbane. Lost interest after the Pat Grace fried chicken fiasco.
    Ah good to hear! I'm sure you won't hold it against me for trying to attract someone to games, unlike the other imbecile.

Advertisement