Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair baggage question

Options
  • 18-05-2019 7:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I've booked a flight and paid for priority and two pieces of hand luggage. I have decided to take a bigger bag instead and check it in. It will be under 10kg but bigger than the standard bag size for taking on board.

Does anyone know how I go about changing this and how much it will cost to check in?. I'm assuming I will just have to pay for a check-in bag.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Hi all, I've booked a flight and paid for priority and two pieces of hand luggage. I have decided to take a bigger bag instead and check it in. It will be under 10kg but bigger than the standard bag size for taking on board.

Does anyone know how I go about changing this and how much it will cost to check in?. I'm assuming I will just have to pay for a check-in bag.

Thanks
    40 euro each way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

physioman wrote: »
    40 euro each way

Nonsense.

OP, log into your Booking on the Ryanair site. That'll tell you how much it will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

Thanks, I will go into my booking and see what I find . 80e is expensive for less than 10kg.

I can get a 10kg bag to check in for 20e. I can't find if there is a size limit on this bag. Can it be a big suitcase as longs it's under 10kg?

This info isn't clear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

I can get a 10kg bag to check in for 20e. I can't find if there is a size limit on this bag. Can it be a big suitcase as longs it's under 10kg?

This info isn't clear

Yes it can

• Advertisement

Yes it can

Great, thanks!

Advertisement