Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to check Tyrellstown Amendment?

Options
  • 18-05-2019 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

My landlord issued a termination letter re. intention to sell and I'm led to believe he's letting many other units in the same apartment block. Is there any way to check if he's selling other apts other than contacting everyone else in the block?

FWIW our tenancy isn't registered.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Rewired wrote: »
    My landlord issued a termination letter re. intention to sell and I'm led to believe he's letting many other units in the same apartment block. Is there any way to check if he's selling other apts other than contacting everyone else in the block?

FWIW our tenancy isn't registered.

If the tenancy is not registered you stand a chance of having the notice declared invalid. You will have to talk to the neighbours to find out if there is a mass eviction. Good lawyers can keep you in the palce for years.

Advertisement