Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring Electrolux oven

Options
  • 18-05-2019 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭

It’s cool, I figured it out...

———————
    Hi,

Would anyone have any tips as to where the three wires go in this case? The terminal has 3 enclosed holes for the screws to go into but I’m not 100% sure where the wires should go exactly. I know which wire is which but just not how to attach them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭keithdub

You are missing the terminal screws. I would look into using 32 or 63 amp connectors. Might be cheaper to

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

If you use connectors don't forget the Earth connection, the one on the board that you have might have an Earth connection on it to earth the back case, you might leave it out if you just link the earth cables in a block

Agree a good set of new 40 amp connectors would be better than hoping you pick up the right terminal screws

If you are in doubt at all contact REC.

Advertisement