Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grady’s Yard

Options
  • 18-05-2019 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Not sure this warrants a separate thread but maybe it does. I spent a very pleasant couple of hours here this afternoon and was hugely impressed. The food offering has expanded and is now on a par with other pubs in town and the staff!

Totally blown away by the staff here, they know their beers and wines, they know the history of the products they are selling, all without being pains in the backside, just very nice normal people.

All in all an excellent pub.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Not sure this warrants a separate thread but maybe it does. I spent a very pleasant couple of hours here this afternoon and was hugely impressed. The food offering has expanded and is now on a par with other pubs in town and the staff!

Totally blown away by the staff here, they know their beers and wines, they know the history of the products they are selling, all without being pains in the backside, just very nice normal people.

All in all an excellent pub.

have to say this is a great pub.... I am a big fan...
    the selection of beers is brilliant, different but very nice..
    the staff seems to know about the beer and tasters are available.
    half pints and 3/4 pints are available (this is good for the strong IPAs or double imperials)
    they do food... i hear its good but personally have not eaten there yet.

if you haven't been... definitely worth dropping in

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭DLS_75

Love it. We need more bars like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Yes! Love Gradys since it opened. Great selection of craft beers and other cocktails and the like.

Tried the food recently and was fantastic. Nachos with fresh salsa, guacamole, the works and extremely reasonable prices. Got a cocktail, the dirty fries, and full chilli nachos for like €15.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Yeah I've eaten in there a few times and have always been impressed. And the selection of beer just adds to it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Great spot, Whiplash on tap equals happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Yeah, its a good beer/food pairing. Staff chilled out but attentive. While the lack of plush comfy seating will be missed by some, it also means that I can wheel the toddler around without any issues, and he likes the food there too.

Advertisement