Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day out Dublin

Options
  • 19-05-2019 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I'm heading up to Dublin next weekend for a day out with my brother . We are probably going to go to the zoo and get something very nice to eat . I'm thinking of going to the bull and castle for a nice streak but would be open to other ideas for food ? I'm also looking for recommendations for a big greasy breakfast next morning? It's mainly to go on the beer but would be open to recommendations for other touristy type things. Guineas store house ? Is the Dracula experience any good? Any comedy clubs. Any recommendations at all really ? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

letsgo2018 wrote: »
    recommendations for a big greasy breakfast next morning?
    Gerry's on Montague Street.
    Guineas store house ?
    It's expensive and a big advert for Guinness, but the view from the Gravity Bar at the top is great.
    Any comedy clubs.
    Try the Comedy Cellar at The International Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

A tasting at the Irish Whiskey Museum - just across from Trinity College.

The Dublin Literary Pub Crawl - starts from The Duke pub.
    http://www.dublinpubcrawl.com/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Kilmainham Jail, well worth a visit. It's popular so best to book it if you going.

Advertisement