Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How BOARDS "smells" as a social media site.

Options
  • 19-05-2019 7:06pm

The food section will smell quite culinary.
    The models section used to smell for me like ploystyrene cement and super glue, but this has been replaced by the motors of drones and quadcopters.
    The Gentlemen's Lounge has a whiff of expensive cogne, just a whiff mind you, as a fent myself.
    What smells does boards evoke for you?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

The models section used to smell for me like ploystyrene cement and super glue, but this has been replaced by the motors of drones and quadcopters.
    The Gentlemen's Lounge has a whiff of expensive cogne, just a whiff mind you, as a fent myself.

Pig Slurry from a Cavan farmer spreading it on a wet day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Chem trails

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

There's a bang of want off this thread....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

A strong waft of wankery would be the most prominent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Smell of awful bullshìt from AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Smell of benji?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

In actual fact that's the smell of a build-up of smegma.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Aristocratic clunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Beardy McWeedy with a whole bang of vegan liberal nonsense and the hint of collective shaming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Lovely little village Cogne, but I dont remember any particular odour from it, expensive or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Ass

• Registered Users Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dunno. Haven't been able to smell anything ever since I got kicked in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Like a slightly sweaty Metallica T-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Like a sweet and sour curry...
    The sweet smell of smug virtue signalling, punctuated by the peppery aroma of the bitter keyboard warrior.

Like the jacks after Johnny Flash has paid his morning visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

After Hours smells like the nicotine-stained fingers of a 52-year-old taxi driver who drives a Skoda Octavia, reads the Evening Herald, listens to 4FM, enjoys a few pints of Smithwicks every night and doesn't think it's necessary to wash his hands after going to the toilet unless they actually come into direct contact with urine or fecal matter. The radio forum smells similar, but he has a tricolour on the back of the Octavia, to subtly let potential passengers know that he's not a foreigner.

After Hours smells like the nicotine-stained fingers of a 52-year-old taxi driver who drives a Skoda Octavia, reads the Evening Herald, listens to 4FM, enjoys a few pints of Smithwicks every night and doesn't think it's necessary to wash his hands after going to the toilet unless they actually come into direct contact with urine or fecal matter. The radio forum smells similar, but he has a tricolour on the back of the Octavia, to subtly let potential passengers know that he's not a foreigner.

Why does someone like you always need to bring immigration / foreigners into every thread?

Why does someone like you always need to bring immigration / foreigners into every thread?

Posters like you, who take everything so seriously, are the absolute ruination of After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Inclusivity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

It needs a bath.

The Gentlemen's Club - Brut
    Oulwans 'n' Oulfellas - Stale cabbage and wee
    Louth - Laundered diesel
    Wexford - Strawberries
    Donegal - A 2004 black Volkswagen Passat with an Irish reg and a yellow rear plate, being driven too quickly by a teenage boy on his dad's insurance
    Dublin - Heroin
    Farming - Cow shit
    Talk to: Eircom - Bull shit
    Sheep - Sheep

No ordinary Stink Bomb thread of mine so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

That fcucking etiquette/shiite thread smells like irritable bowel syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Smells of elderberries.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Vita nova

Smells of almonds....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Some people dont know how else to spend their day so post here for attention.

Something's rotten in this online site alright.

Know anyone who picks up roadkill to cook and eat? Documented on YouTube vids too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It smells like leather bound books and a rich mahogany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

It reeks of putinfaction

Advertisement