Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I pass Ordinary Level Irish?

• 19-05-2019 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm fairly confident in my abilities in the other subjects, I'm aiming for a 475 and I think I could get those points.
    However-- on thing is really worrying me and that's the fact I do not understand a word of Irish and I feel like memorizing the themes off by heart and still not being able to answer the questions could potentially lead me to failing. I botched my oral too. I just can't answer the questions for themes on poems and stories. I am learning the question forms (cad, ceard) for the comprehension and listening, and I have learned a 'timpiste' essay and planning to learn a letter if it's required.
    How do I get a safe pass? I really don't want to potentially lose a course over this!

Advertisement