Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Hococop wrote: »
    Aw Teddy and all

Teddy would have been ripped to shít if she walked in with some other fella!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

anewme wrote: »
    NO Im not insinuating that the poster is a rapist at all.

But he did state that Jourdan must have led Curtis on and is a prick tease for rejecting him.

Thats not a healthy way to look at things or relationships.

Its insinuating Jourdan did something wrong, when theres no evidence to support that.

I would prefer if you watched the show and enjoyed it than came onto to thread to attack other posters about comments they make about the show.

Taking issue the way you have stinks of having some sort of an agenda, it is not a healthy one, and quite snide if you ask me.

People are entitled to have opinions without being labelled and chastised for having them.

For what it's worth I reckon she did lead Curtis on, I think you know that also , but you have an agenda about what I say. Making me out to have issues with women is poor enough, I don't appreciate it and I have found your comments very unfair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Playing the game.

Don’t think he has the nous for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Awwwww shít gun’ go down!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Anna better keep her mouth shut when Danny doesn't pick Amber!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Playing the game.

Playing it well, I cried and so did poor Lucy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Lads can those of you arguing get a room like.

It’s annoying AF!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

razorblunt wrote:
    Jordan is about the only person leaving with dignity. Chin up, fella.
    I think any islander that was already in the villa gets to stay, for now. Jordan is just single. Hes not dumped.

The new lads and girls not picked go home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I honestly thing that MM and Tommy are quite genuine, when you see them in the off-camera format they seem to get in really great in a laid back and fun way.
    People that laugh together.
    I love how she sometimes teases him for not being the brightest but not in a mean way and he totally takes no offense in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Amber's gonna go postal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

LOL Anna’s face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    NO Im not insinuating that the poster is a rapist at all.

But he did state that Jourdan must have led Curtis on and is a prick tease for rejecting him.

Thats not a healthy way to look at things or relationships.

Its insinuating Jourdan did something wrong, when theres no evidence to support that.

I would prefer if you watched the show and enjoyed it than came onto to thread to attack other posters about comments they make about the show.

Taking issue the way you have stinks of having some sort of an agenda, it is not a healthy one, and quite snide if you ask me.

People are entitled to have opinions without being labelled and chastised for having them.

For what it's worth I reckon she did lead Curtis on, I think you know that also , but you have an agenda about what I say. Making me out to have issues with women is poor enough, I don't appreciate it and I have found your comments very unfair.

Im on the thread since day one.

Anyone who has pulled you up on your totally inappropriate comment is labelled as coming into the thread to attack you or having an Agenda.

You havent once considered once that you might be the one out of order in this instance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Doubt ya bai !!

Great TV

Wait for the SULK ON HER FACE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Anna is such a hypocrite

It's a TV show,guys.....

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

LOL Anna’s face

Cheek of her.
    Horror of a person

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Anna cursing away and she has done the exact same thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

So anna does it to Jordan and thats okay

But michael does it to Amber and its "OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Anna keep your god damn moth shut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

FFS, these girls are something else.
    Anna giving it big un with lipstick all I’ve read her teeth. Is she too dumb to see the hypocrisy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Im on the thread since day one.

Anyone who has pulled you up on your totally inappropriate comment is labelled as coming into the thread to attack you or having an Agenda.

You havent once considered once that you might be the one out of order in this instance.

I don't because I know you are....

Delighted !

Oh this is harsh.

Just fúck off Anna

Oh this is harsh.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

That was hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Anna is actually getting in Michael's face tomorrow, is she fcucking serious....

I understand Amber doing it, the lack of self awareness from Anna though, christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,854 ✭✭✭✭klose

Anna mouthing off the fcuking hypocrite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Do the girls not like Joanna or something

Advertisement