Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

So what you all doing at 9 tomorrow? Early night?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Danny will be throwing a few digs tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Oh God, Amber was so happy coming back in! Tomorrow is going to be amazing! All the fights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

**** off Anna you ugly ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I am so looking forward to Michael losing it with Amber, good on him, she's a nasty person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

It’s all kicking off tomorrow night! My god Anna is some hypocrite going mad at Michael. Imagine being like that, wonder how Ovie will react to seeing her like that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ana is the biggest idiot in there, does she not realize she did the same thing. Most immature 28 year old ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

All out war tomorrow!
    Anna is really showing herself up.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

It's great that I can finally have my shot at Amber btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Tomorrow is going to be in a word.....delicious!

Amber kicking off hurrah!
    Anna kicking off even though she did the same thing....
    Amy...ripping that slimeball Curtis apart!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

LirW wrote: »
    I am so looking forward to Michael losing it with Amber, good on him, she's a nasty person.

'Whipped' my ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Do the girls not like Joanna or something

They are just bithces, liking doesnt even come into it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

State of lips Anna what a hypocrite giving off at Michael she done exact same to Jordan. Tramp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Also....there was a woman at the recoupling in a yellow dress...I genuinely don't remember seeing her once since coming in

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Great episode Anna is making my blood boil here. What a hypocrite. I hope Danny and anton get stuck in her also. Disgrace

So what you all doing at 9 tomorrow? Early night?

I'll be catching it on +1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Be interesting to see Maura's reaction, she usually says to follow your heart, wonder will she hate Michael

Hococop wrote: »
    Be interesting to see Maura's reaction, she usually says to follow your heart, wonder will she hate Michael

Nah, she usually doesn't give a frick once she sleeps over it and it doesn't involve her directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Anna must be really thick she done the same thing less than 5 minutes earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I wonder will Jordan pull Anna up at any stage for her reaction to Michael. He already called her out before.

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    Also....there was a woman at the recoupling in a yellow dress...I genuinely don't remember seeing her once since coming in

She got a nice 4 day holiday in the sun :)

No idea why the lads have been falling over themselves for Jourdan, I don't see it.

She looked amazing on day1 with her hair down, but I didnt think she was up to much with the hair up. Needs to keep her hair down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 fuzzy1

When Curtis hears that Amy was declaring love for him he will be glad he's announced he's not that into her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

The more Amber & Anna go mental & behave chilish at Michael, the more it proves he made the right choice.

He may go on to win it depending on the fall out! A lot of people don't like Tommy/Molly May as a couple

razorblunt wrote: »
    I wonder will Jordan pull Anna up at any stage for her reaction to Michael. He already called her out before.

I think he'll walk away as the bigger person and maaaybe even get lucky with another wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Love how sheepish Ana was about dumping Jordan then cuts to her having a go at Michael.

Will be the fire we need. Jourdan's reactions are great but she won't be accepted by the ladies anyway!

Also hope Curtis just cuts ties with Amy and doesn't try to sort things out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

The more Amber & Anna go mental & behave chilish at Michael, the more it proves he made the right choice.

He may go on to win it depending on the fall out! A lot of people don't like Tommy/Molly May as a couple

Tommy and Molly-Mae have it won, it’s over. They got the emotional build up tonight to seal it as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Tbh the show looked show scripted with that Curtis thing and the rest of em with their poorly acted looks of shock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Michael is better off without Amber - the girl is high maintenance and all drama.

Anna is a total hypocrite and weapon, hope she gets her's

Curtis is ****ed, Amy is going full bunny boiler on his ass.

My money is on Anton to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tbh the show looked show scripted with that Curtis thing and the rest of em with their poorly acted looks of shock.

Curtis certainky wont win any Oscars.

Hes not a good actor at all.

Advertisement