Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    For all you Tommy is a nice guy and really genuine talkers...

He is playing the game like all the rest of them..

Don't adjust your computers the chipmonk accents are due to copyright.

Absolutely!!!! Tommy has gone through more girls in the villa than any of the other fellas and he's getting away with because he's cute.

He's so full of ****. Remember his 560 degree head turn. And then he went away from Maura because he was afraid of his life!!

I don't know why anyone is falling for Tommy and Molly Mae.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Am I the only one who saw Tommy’s reaction to Lucie having coupled up. He was disappointed for sure. I’m not saying he doesn’t like MM but he definitely has feelings for Lucie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Hope Tommy steps in tonight and floors Anna with a right hook. If she doesn’t get up in 10 she can be put on the next plane home.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hope Tommy steps in tonight and floors Anna with a right hook. If she doesn’t get up in 10 she can be put on the next plane home.

In fairness, Anna has a better boxing record than any one Tommy has fought so he should be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Here we go!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

vladmydad wrote: »
    Am I the only one who saw Tommy’s reaction to Lucie having coupled up. He was disappointed for sure. I’m not saying he doesn’t like MM but he definitely has feelings for Lucie.

No, it’s been mentioned here about 20 times :p

I’d put money on it that it was all editing though. The only time in that sequence where they showed them both in the same frame was when Lucie sat down with George and said hi to Tommy. He just looked nervous AF about Molly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

She is a child........never has a truer word been spoken!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I think people are reading far too much into Tommy’s reaction. You wouldn’t even be confident it was his reaction to the same event. You’d almost need to see the wide shot, more than likely editing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Didn't see Anna get the same cross examination ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I think that will come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Why is Caroline trying to create even more drama.
    Anna gets away with it. Mind-boggling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Ah shure she's just a gentle wallflower who wouldn't harm a fly.

3 girls....,,literally no TV time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Michael let himself down in that exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Stevie couldn't care less. His dad is a multimillionaire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Amber taking a dig at danny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Mad how Anna was going on about wanting an older man meanwhile Jordan who is four years her junior is infinitely more mature than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

anewme wrote: »
    Michael let himself down in thst exchange.

Yep. He didn't have to bite to the silly questions...
    Did he even say a positive thing about the new women next to him. All he had to say that there was a connection with the newbie

anewme wrote:

The smirking was very annoying.

I thought Amber was doing well until the stupid laughing with Anna and the "ehhh no" when Joanna said they would have a chat.

Anna’s a liar and a coward.

• Advertisement

Lucie is such a ride.

KatW4 wrote: »
    anewme wrote:

The smirking was very annoying.

I thought Amber was doing well until the stupid laughing with Anna and the "ehhh no" when Joanna said they would have a chat.

The smug smirking was out of order

IAMAMORON wrote:
    Lucie is such a ride.

I must be the only one who doesn't see this at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I bet a tenner it won't take too long and Joanna will hook up with another guy, either Marvin or Ovie... Since she has a history with sportsmen.

KatW4 wrote: »
    I must be the only one who doesn't see this at all.

Eye of the beholder etc. Don't sweat it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I'm a bit disappointed with Michael here... No need to stick to the knife in

Michael’s going about this so terribly. He’s got such an attitude. This is someone who he was coupled up with for weeks and who he seemingly left on good terms with. If he showed some empathy towards Amber he would come across so much better. Yes we can all see she’s a nightmare but she’s also someone who he was very close to and who he was “exclusive” with up to a few days ago, and it does seem like this has all come out of the blue.

Michael trying to goad Amber and yet got little or no reaction.

Michael’s going about this so terribly. He’s got such an attitude. This is someone who he was coupled up with for weeks and who he seemingly left on good terms with. If he showed some empathy towards Amber he would come across so much better. Yes we can all see she’s a nightmare but she’s also someone who he was very close to and who he was “exclusive†with up to a few days ago, and it does seem like this has all come out of the blue.

I agree. He's completely blaming Amber when really he found someone he liked better. Why couldn't he just say that instead of slagging her off and blaming her for everything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Michael and Amber realistically neither should be popular in the house.

Both coming across as fools. Michael and arse and Amber an eejit. Sure it's not like they haven't had arguments.

Michael's screwed though if Twitter and Facebook are to go by. The Her.ie crowd are out for his blood.

Advertisement