Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭PressRun

Not sure how people weren't seeing this about Michael. The man has a seriously fragile ego.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Way too excited for the anger and tears I'm about to see.

When she realises its someone she now has to live with oooooh shït is gonna hit the fan :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Btw wtf is a “dead ting”?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Poor Amy in a few minutes. (Now bring it on, I've been waiting for this a whole day)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

KatW4 wrote: »
    I agree. He's completely blaming Amber when really he found someone he liked better. Why couldn't he just say that instead of slagging her off and blaming her for everything!

No doubt Michael has been a gob****e with it but lord Amber is difficult to talk to. She's so patronising.

Arabella got stick for talking down to people but I find Amber does it too, Michael also.

Two losers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Had to look up 'dead ting' on Urban Dictionary. It means someone who is dull or not good looking. That was really mean of Amber. I know she's angry but there's no need for name calling or insulting the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭griffinlee

I'm with michael.
    I'll leave now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Michael is being so hostile and aggressive with Amber. I was firmly on his side but she handled that way better than she did.

All he did was b*tch about Amber the last few days after spending he last few weeks being loved up with her, it’s so two faced.
    It’s like he was trying to justify having his head turned - there was no need.
    I don’t doubt that there were little things niggling at him, but he let on that he was happy. Now suddenly Amber is the worst in the world and the fact that it went wrong is all her fault?

He’s being so defensive and he’s only dying for a fight. Amber can be petty and childish but I don’t see how she could have handled that any better.

He’s the one that did her wrong so he shouldn’t be giving that kind of attitude.

Btw wtf is a “dead ting”?

Unattractive and/or boring

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Its awkward Curtis time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭PressRun

Michael can't just say he liked Joanna better and leave it at that. he has to flip it on Amber and blame her. Sure, Amber has a bit of an eye rolley, dismissive way about her, but she is the way she is. There's no point in sticking the knife in. He can't leave it alone though. He keeps saying everyone else is so immature and acting like he's the only grown up there, but he's petty as **** himself. He was trying to make Amber go off in that exchange and got pissy when she didn't.

griffinlee wrote: »
    I'm with michael.
    I'll leave now

I'm still team Michael, it may be mean but I agree with his reasoning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Hmm, that "she is...she WAS..." was a bit of a shark-jump. Just too scripted IMO.

Amy actually looks gorgeous tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Curtis so full of crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

She is being unbelievably dignified but I doubt it will last!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Dignified will turn to rage soon.

anewme wrote: »
    Curtis so full of crap.

And a horrible actor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

Lucien (:)(:)

Preach Queen Maura

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Everyone needs a friend like Maura!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Curtis was doing so well there, up until the end when he said he wanted them to work on things and start again. He should have just flat out dumped her. Amy is a dead ting and she is punching with Curtis.

I'm not going to kick off....... we believe you Amber!

Preach Queen Maura

I want her to be my therapist and motivational speaker.

Ah the old mouthy Maura is back <3
    She's been way too quiet the last couple of episodes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Dr Ovie making the snowballs there...

Spot on Amber

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Why can’t these rejected women just accept things the way that Jordan has?? Tho am not a fan of Michael since the start, he is very full of himself.

Here comes Anna.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Maura serving up the truth, she’s on the ball.

Actually feel so sorry for Amber.
    She’s clearly really hurt. The laughing thing is a defensive mechanism when she’s nervous, it’s so obvious. She’s must be so insecure underneath it all and you’d forget she’s only 21.

She’s right too, he’s full of excuses and blaming her for it. If just said he liked Joanna better this was all avoidable. It’d have hurt her but not this much.

Advertisement