Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Do you not see him as a coaster he knows from previous years vulnerable soft girls capture the public.... Up steps Amy. Hurt after 10 hours in the house , he locked on haha

Oh whether he is genuine or a coaster is up in the air but he's definitely the sort of character like you said normally goes far.

The nice sensitive guy. Won't be involved in drama but will be in a safe couple and an advice giver with the occasional dancing bit.

Still shocked no one has asked for some moves. A professional ballroom and salsa dancer and no one seems arsed. Even I would be asking to see some moves. Joe can remember a few words of the rap Juicy and they love it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am still not fully convinced that Curtis is all that about the ladies to be fair... My jury is still out on that one.

Himself and the Joe fella are definitely borderline. The naughty step for both.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Oh whether he is genuine or a coaster is up in the air but he's definitely the sort of character like you said normally goes far.

The nice sensitive guy. Won't be involved in drama but will be in a safe couple and an advice giver with the occasional dancing bit.

Still shocked no one has asked for some moves. A professional ballroom and salsa dancer and no one seems arsed. Even I would be asking to see some moves. Joe can remember a few words of the rap Juicy and they love it!

I have a feeling Amber will have a melt down later ha

I have a feeling Amber will have a melt down later ha

If preview is anything to go by she will be playing puppet master to cause some tension/feud without being directly involved.

Wonder will Joe take tha bait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I think Fury is gonna be a very dull and boring contestant. He seems nothing like Tyson unfortunately.
    So far for me Curtis is the most entertaining. He is always smiling, positive and seems naturally funny. And the blonde he just paired off with seems nice and funny too.
    Yer wan from Dublin doesn’t seem strong enough for a show like this where you basically have to have no shame and be ruthless. Can’t see her lasting long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I think Fury is gonna be a very dull and boring contestant. He seems nothing like Tyson unfortunately.
    So far for me Curtis is the most entertaining. He is always smiling, positive and seems naturally funny. And the blonde he just paired off with seems nice and funny too.
    Yer wan from Dublin doesn’t seem strong enough for a show like this where you basically have to have no shame and be ruthless. Can’t see her lasting long.

In fairness, I thought Curtis was going to be an awful tool when he came in first. He is very smiley and positive and him and Amy seem well suited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

razorblunt wrote: »
    Out of interest why do people think Lucie is playing games?
    Maybe this is a classic case of guys getting hoodwinked but I think she's quite genuine, even her appearance is more genuine than the others, she hasn't worn anywhere near the makeup seen in Day 1 since.

And she made sure to point that out too at one stage, saying her skin is irritated from wearing so much make up cause she isn't used to wearing it. She strikes me as your classic "I'm not like the other girls" girls. The ones who say **** like I "get on better with lads because they don't start drama" when they are the one to cause all the drama they have ever experienced with other women, or "Im not high maintenance" to make themselves feel superior to women who enjoy things like make up or fashion.

Maybe I'm wrong,she just gives off that vibe! The constant overuse of phrases too, "bev", "dude" etc. Just all comes off as disingenuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

gmisk wrote: »
    Ok not to be mean but what is with Amy's teeth?

Curtis likes Frenchies he gets my vote
    )

Sharon Horgan mouth! All i can think of every time i see Amy

On Lucie/Lucy my only suspicion is she kept telling Joe she hoped Tommy wouldn't pick her since they're great together. Then when Tommy was asking if she'd be ok with him picking her she tip toed around saying they'd have to get to know eachother as she has a good thing with Joe. If she really hoped she wouldn't get picked she'd say that when Tommy asked.

So in my mind she was either hoping to be picked as she likes Tommy but this way doesn't look like a bad guy for ditching Joe, saying she has to give Tommy a chance as he picked her, or goes back to Joe and looks loyal to the house and public.

End of the day I think she really wanted to be picked to be in that situation. How she plays it out will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Call me paranoid but that’s a few times “IIWII” is heard but you never see the person saying it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Fair dues to Lucie, no jacket or jumper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Actually love Curtis and Amy and their Grease themed outfits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tommy looks very old for 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Joe looks wrecked....he has known her a day?....come on like lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

They're gonna need a bigger closet....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Tommy's slimey lovey dovey talk is honestly a bit vomit inducing.

Wow Tommy just did a sort of spoken word version of a Boyz II Men song there
    It almost rhymed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

gmisk wrote: »
    Joe looks wrecked....he has known her a day?....come on like lol

I used have long hair before and it was a nightmare when I was stressed.

Damn it I had already bought the missus a new hat for the Joe and Lucy wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Joe dropped like a hot potato, poor aul Joe

• Advertisement

LirW wrote: »
    Tommy's slimey lovey dovey talk is honestly a bit vomit inducing.
    I think Joe is a far better fit for her...Tommy has pretty much zero personality that I can see...as hot as he is.
    Amber doing her best to latch onto Joe...stirring...she is clearly into Tommy

Lucy/Lucie (which is it?) Looked devastated Tommy picked her like she said.

She is one of the best looking in it, I get Joe being hurt. Only a short time but thought he was in the best couple and I imagine was looking forward to where it was going. He thought he landed on his feet with her but she just gave up an unlimited supply of sandwiches ....foolish.

Damn it I had already bought the missus a new hat for the Joe and Lucy wedding.

I had my holidays booked for it and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭A Summer In Provence

I wonder with Amber try her case with Joe... just to make Lucie jealous.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Lucy/Lucie (which is it?) Looked devastated Tommy picked her like she said.

She is one of the best looking in it, I get Joe being hurt. Only a short time but thought he was in the best couple and I imagine was looking forward to where it was going. He thought he landed on his feet with her but she just gave up an unlimited supply of sandwiches ....foolish.
    I'd rather have free sandwiches over watching my bf getting battered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Well i dunno about the rest of ye........but I defo defo defo defo DEFO think Tommy is with Lucie forever and ever and ever now. Defo . He said so like.

Amber's on it like a car bonnet there with poor Joe
    She's a weasel

Amber wants Joe’s P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Joe is pathetic seriously. Have literally spent more time with girls in coppers then he did in direct contact with her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭A Summer In Provence

Well i dunno about the rest of ye........but I defo defo defo defo DEFO think Tommy is with Lucie forever and ever and ever now. Defo . He said so like.
    I reckon offering Lucie a job as a ring girl might have sealed the deal :D

Advertisement