Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Like.....like ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Who the f does Anna think she is? Stupid mouthy shít stirring cow

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

KICK OFF TIME

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I wouldn't have an argument if me child talks like that to me.

Anna’s so thick. Why does she think that repeating herself over and over and talking over someone is a reasonable way to have a conversation?

• Advertisement

Fake....Fake??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Joanna: "I want to go home now"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

She is so childish constantly talking over him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Amber right about Michael acting the big man.

Hes really shown his true colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

The show needs more Maura and Anton!!!

The rest of them are head wrecking.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

"DA KILLINS"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Michael can come out of this looking like the mature rational person, but he's just missing open goal after open goal.

Ah god I keep doing 180s. I’m so disappointed in Michael, he is being a complete dick. Amber is handling this very well so far. If only Anna would back off and mind her own business, I despise her now after being indifferent about her up to now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Anna’s so thick. Why does she think that repeating herself over and over and talking over someone is a reasonable way to have a conversation?

All I hear when she goes off like that is "Am I bovvered? Yer but am I bovvered though?" Chavvy as feck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Amber handled all that with much more dignity and level headedness than I would have given her credit for. Fair play to her.

Michael acted like a d*ckhead. So confrontational and defensive. He just really embarrassed himself. He needs to admit he simply liked Joanna better and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Lord Anna annoys me so much.

Don't like her, Amber or Michael. Bunch of children who act all patronising and all maintain they've won and come out smelling like roses. It's actually painful to watch.

Give me some Anton footage.

That Tweet challenge was a game changer. I'd be certain that's what changed Michael's mind about Amber, didn't like people thinking he's whipped. Pathetic really if that is the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭PressRun

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Maura serving up the truth, she’s on the ball.

Actually feel so sorry for Amber.
    She’s clearly really hurt. The laughing thing is a defensive mechanism when she’s nervous, it’s so obvious. She’s must be so insecure underneath it all and you’d forget she’s only 21.

She’s right too, he’s full of excuses and blaming her for it. If just said he liked Joanna better this was all avoidable. It’d have hurt her but not this much.

I agree. It's not enough for him that he has found someone he likes more, he has to make sure she knows he thinks she's childish, bitchy, etc. Just leave it alone, man. She's clearly upset and is trying to protect herself by brushing him off. He was absolutely spoiling for a fight there. He was trying to make her kick off just so he could turn round and say "see?" to everyone else.
    And then to have the cheek to act like he's the mature one in the exchange. The fella is 27 and can't help himself from sticking the knife into a 21 year old girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Amber knew full well what Anna would do.

Burn there from Iain :D

• Advertisement

Michael very agressive and hostile. I think Amber got a shock.

Thank god the lads can see the hypocrisy. Seriously, Jordan has gone up a lot in my estimation in the midst of all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Thank god the lads can see the hypocrisy. Seriously, Jordan has gone up a lot in my estimation in the midst of all this.

I'm glad he was willing to say it

Jordan very funny there saying "this is mad"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Curtis looks like he is coming down off a hard weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

PressRun wrote:
    I agree. It's not enough for him that he has found someone he likes more, he has to make sure she knows he thinks she's childish, bitchy, etc. Just leave it alone, man. She's clearly upset and is trying to protect herself by brushing him off. He was absolutely spoiling for a fight there. He was trying to make her kick off just so he could turn round and say "see?" to everyone else. And then to have the cheek to act like he's the mature one in the exchange. The fella is 27 and can't help himself from sticking the knife into a 21 year old girl.

He was definitely waiting for her to kick off because he kept saying "see point proven" earlier. I'm glad she's keeping her cool as much as possible.

Why is Curtis digging himself such a hole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Curtis looks like he is coming down off a hard weekend.

... And you haven't been out in a few years and now realise the body isn't crunchy 19 anymore.

She’s 100% going to forgive him unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Well done Amy.

Advertisement