Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

The music is brilliant. Spot on, every time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Some of them have definitely had more drink tonight than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Fair play to Amy. I feel so sorry for her.

His sorry was so ****e. Not a bit sincere. And the fake crying by the pool. Ugh get lost Curtis. Can't stand him any more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

She’s 100% going to forgive him unfortunately.

Yep she will. But he needs to man up and just tell her it’s iver between them. He’s not interested and if he stays with her it’s just to make money for a few months after leaving.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

That Weapon ANNA at the center of every tear fest drama going.

She is prize wagon, eeeeuuuggghhhhh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

She’s 100% going to forgive him unfortunately.

I really hope she does not. She is setting herself up for a big fall if she does.

Okay Amy being a tad dramatic in the diary room or whatever it's called.

The music is brilliant. Spot on, every time.

Music has been great all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Bit of a over reaction from amy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Anna doing a uturn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Amy thinking she had found "the one" after 3 weeks.

I've milk in the fridge longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

KatW4 wrote: »
    Okay Amy being a tad dramatic in the diary room or whatever it's called.

I actually got a bit emotional there watching her in the diary room cause I could relate so much to what she was saying..... cause that’s exactly how I felt when my 4 year long relationship ended last year.

She’s a very emotionally fragile girl, I really hope the producers are keeping an eye on her because that kind of overreaction isn’t normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

The whole Amber and Michael thing just annoyed me from both but surprisingly loved the Curtis and Amy exchange.

Found myself actually laughing when Curtis said "no I made you look like a mug."

Between Curtis digging himself a hole and Amy's deluded notions of them riding off in the sunset married it was a great watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

See, I have a suspicion about Amy.
    She might just be someone who builds up feelings a lot faster than others, some people are like this (I'm guilty of that too by the way). They are willing to trust and give everything after a short amount of time and this can be overbearing for people that are on the slower side with developing feelings. Maybe that's why she never had a boyfriend, I don't know.

But I feel for her, he made a show of her, he doesn't have the balls to just break it off because she's upset.
    He's such a whimp and she deserves better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

I know it's only been 4 or 5 weeks but to be fair to Amy it hasn't been your bog standard few weeks. It's 24/7 cameras on, living with the person etc etc. I'd say it's probably the equivalent to 6+ months of dating in the real world. But yeah, she's probably not the most capable at dealing with such a thing, I do feel bad for her, as poison as she can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I actually got a bit emotional there watching her in the diary room cause I could relate so much to what she was saying..... cause that’s exactly how I felt when my 4 year long relationship ended last year.

She’s a very emotionally fragile girl, I really hope the producers are keeping an eye on her because that kind of overreaction isn’t normal.

I don't want to be harsh on her but a 4 year one I can get, a 3-4 week one on a reality show about coupling around which has a history of relationships outside of the show never lasting more than 6 months is a bit different.

I found it bonkers.

God you couldn't trust Anna with anything. Look at her kissing Jordan's neck and saying she misses touching him! Wtf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tommy the Oracle speaks:

When you come to bridges, you just need to go over them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭PressRun

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I don't want to be harsh on her but a 4 year one I can get, a 3-4 week one on a reality show about coupling around which has a history of relationships outside of the show never lasting more than 6 months is a bit different.

I found it bonkers.

It is bonkers, but she does seem like someone who wears her heart on her sleeve. It'll probably fade into perspective when the show is over, but it probably feels real now given the situation they're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Amy thinking she had found "the one" after 3 weeks.

I've milk in the fridge longer.

Ehhh how may dates technically is that in real life in comparison bloody right you could feel strong feelings particularly if you are inexperienced it would be even more intense she might feel she is "in love" so I think v harsh to think or judge otherwise you're not there. From all previous reality tv shows being in there 24 hrs they say feels like a week how long is she there now. She may look back and think wtf but right now she looks very upset and hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

God you couldn't trust Anna with anything. Look at her kissing Jordan's neck and saying she misses touching him! Wtf.

If she goes back to Jordan now it's going to be Chris/Olivia/Mike all over again.

She is truly awful. She is walking Hypocrite, in full motion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Forgot to say earlier cause I was so distracted by the Michael/Amber - Amy/Curtis dramas but Jordan handled the recoupling so well.
    He was an absolute gent, so polite and respectful and not at all bitter about what happened.

Im not a fan of him but he carried himself so well.

Please dont fell anyone.....,eh you blew Tom away!

anewme wrote:
    Tommy the Oracle speaks:

He is fabulous!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Was it Maura that came up with this dead ting term??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Agree, Jordan really walked out of that with his head held high and being the bigger person.

Not that difficult when you deal with Anna though.

SusieBlue wrote:
    Im not a fan of him but he carried himself so well.

I wasn't a fan either but I'm starting to warm to him. I hope he doesn't go back to Anna. He deserves so much better.

Amber and Joanna for a catch up, this should be interesting.

• Advertisement

It looks like Amber is not getting dumped from the island, or Jordan.

Advertisement