Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Massive LOL @ Lucie.

Picked the most boring guy from Casa Amor just cause he's good looking. At least the posh fella was mildly entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

It kills me to see Amy making a list. I’ve a friend that would do something similar, and what she doesn’t realise is, by doing this crazy sh*t, she’s actually reaffirming the guys decision. It’s bonkers. Like what do you hope to achieve?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Tommy better be careful in how he reacts to Lucy or Rocky IV will be boxing him next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Confused...admire Lucie's confidence & the fact she's determined go after what she wants but think she's crossed the line to deluded and not knowing when it's time to quit!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Yer man with the hairdryer
    Basically the exact opposite of Tommy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Maura needs to knock some sense into Amy!!

The girl is insane, unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

mojesius wrote: »
    Yer man with the hairdryer
    Basically the exact opposite of Tommy
    Dyson hairdryer 400 euro..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Joe seems right in hindsight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

And that right there is a gentleman. Tommy ya big ridey manchild :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 fuzzy1

Joe was still controlling no matter if she liked Tommy or not. His behaviour still wasn't right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Tommy's more clever than he let's on. Keeping the door open so he can smash it when they leave the villa. Cute hoor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

And that right there is a gentleman. Tommy ya big ridey manchild

He is the best.
    I really don't like Lucie. There's just something about her that I dont trust. Never liked her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Tommy should ask Lucy if she wants to be friends with benefits!!
    Also I would like to see an affair happen in love island. Be interesting to see how long they can go before being found out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

KatW4 wrote: »
    He is the best.
    I really don't like Lucie. There's just something about her that I dont trust. Never liked her.

I much prefer Lucy to Molly Mae, think they would have made a good entertaining couple in the villa

I much prefer Lucy to Molly Mae, think they would have made a good entertaining couple in the villa

Me too!

Tommy's more clever than he let's on. Keeping the door open so he can smash it when they leave the villa. Cute hoor.

Agree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Please jesus....he did not just say 'You complete me '.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The over use of the word "literally" is getting to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

It won’t last between Tommy and Molly Mae

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Lucie looking phenomenal tonight tbf. She better give this George guy a chance. Would miss his craic around the villa if he gets dumped.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    It won’t last between Tommy and Molly Mae

Another week or two and then Lucie will dive in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I’d really worry for Amy’s health after this show, the girl genuinely seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown all over a guy she’s known for barely a month.

I feel sorry for them all, as much as I love this show, we’re literally watching them all go insane, they have literally no grasp of the outside world and get wrapped up in these flings with each other. In the ‘outside’ world people generally don’t find the end of a one month relationship quite as traumatic as Amy is making it out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Anna haha still blind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Go away Anna.

Please jesus....he did not just say 'You complete me '.

He is so full of ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

thelad95 wrote: »
    I’d really worry for Amy’s health after this show, the girl genuinely seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown all over a guy she’s known for barely a month.

I feel sorry for them all, as much as I love this show, we’re literally watching them all go insane, they have literally no grasp of the outside world and get wrapped up in these flings with each other. In the ‘outside’ world people generally don’t find the end of a one month relationship quite as traumatic as Amy is making it out to be.

The note taking and list making on her phone was was psychotic, worrying behaviour.

Not even being smart here, that girl needs to leave before her mental health deteriorates even further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Amber is impressing me more and more over the past two episodes. She’s being far more mature than Michael, and dealing with this situation really well. I’m back to really liking her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Also after this I’m going upstairs to pick a fight with my boyfriend cos he’s not Tommy Fury :( </3

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,443 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Her lips are quite possibly the funniest things I've ever seen on anyone's face.

She looks like a caricature come to life.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Curtis..,,, I'm not going to lie. .....I'm not going to lie.....we get it fella.
    You're in enough trouble already, 50 on the list!

Advertisement