Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Obie was definitely reading off the auto projector at the back of the room there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anna pulls the most unattractive facial expressions. She’s completely fickle and unreliable and seems like the type of person who’ll be into anyone who gives them attention.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Anna would love to jump on him right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Annas outfit does not suit her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,443 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Spitting Image - that's what she reminds me of

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »
    Spitting Image - that's what she reminds me of

Spot on!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

So basically you are trying to please both of us.....,,yep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Anna don't give two ****s about Ovie/Obie whatever his name is

Anna is a complete pain in the hole.

Ovie though is a man of few words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Haven't seen Ovie talking to any of the lads except George. They haven't really made an effort to welcome him, have they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

This is the problem with Casa Amor, if you fill it with good looking robots like George and Ovie, they will get very old very fast. Their novelty has worn off on the girls after what, one day back in the villa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Amy's going to carve her list into the kitchen wall and demand that Curtis stare at it for the remainder of the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Obie was definitely reading off the auto projector at the back of the room there.

And George/Action Man stared into the camera after he muttered his one and only scripted line.

They must get way more women applying to be on the show then men. The men from casa amore have the personality of a mop this year. It's even more evident as Anna is moving team, Lucie is still team Tommie and I can't remember what Maura's fella looks like or what his name is and she probably can't either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ovie was spot on there in fairness, why should he have to put up with that from Anna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Paging Maura!!!! Where is she?

Her & Anton are why I watch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Haven't seen Ovie talking to any of the lads except George. They haven't really made an effort to welcome him, have they?

I'm not sure Ovie can talk, I just hear mumbling noises when his mouth moves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Hard to say really, could just be the way it's edited. They do seem a nice enough bunch of lads (to each other anyway) so I would say they've been okay to him.

They may have but they cant show us everything, lots of things going on in the background so a few fellas chatting mightn't cut the mustard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

thelad95 wrote:
    I’d really worry for Amy’s health after this show, the girl genuinely seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown all over a guy she’s known for barely a month.
    They all go through thorough interviews, health checks and auditions to get on the show.

I read somewhere that they are asked about any mental health issues or medication. Amy would not have been one of the original girls if the producers didnt think she wouldn't be able for it.

She is a willing participant and knew what she was getting into. She was naive and foolish to think she was in love within 3 weeks of a reality show.

Curtis now is the time to dump her for good. Just use the Homer Simpson line about welcome to dumpsville population u!! If u stay with her this girl will slice ur balls off some night while ur sleeping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Stevie was the only one with a modicum of personality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

mojesius wrote: »
    Amy's going to carve her list into the kitchen wall and demand that Curtis stare at it for the remainder of the series.

Just wasted good wine by laughing at that, feck ya! :pac:

Lizards shagging.....this show has it all !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

ShamoBuc wrote:
    Lizards shagging.....this show has it all !!
    Thats the most action the villa has seen this year.

Terrible advice there by Tommy. Hope Curtis listens to me instead of him.

Haha Amy is nuts

“I want to get up and make everyone coffee cos I want everyone to like me”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Oh dear God......Amy stop!

RoryMac wrote: »
    Haha Amy is nuts
    She has the measure of him though.

• Advertisement

"Fabled half boyfriend half girlfriend"?!?!?

Advertisement