Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Lucie is the best looking reality TV star ever. She is an awful ride. Gorgeous.

Tommy has to be taking the piss if he prefers Molly phooking Mae... pleeeease. Bob head.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mrnew

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Lucie is the best looking reality TV star ever. She is an awful ride. Gorgeous.

Tommy has to be taking the piss if he prefers Molly phooking Mae... pleeeease. Bob head.

Molly Mae is better looking, is naturally way funnier. Lucie is an emotional wreck that needs a bang of a hair brush who acts manly don't get me wrong shes good looking, but I would pick Molly in every aspect

It doesn't surprise me that Anna still fancies the RAT. Wagons like her are the very reason why people end up unhappy.

If she went to a birthday party she would want 2 slices of cake.

Mrnew wrote: »
    Molly Mae is better looking, is naturally way funnier. Lucie is an emotional wreck that needs a bang of a hair brush who acts manly don't get me wrong shes good looking, but I would pick Molly in every aspect

I like her hair curly , it shows she is real. Molly Mae would pay big money for a perm like that.

Lucie is different level... altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

isn't the messy hair the whole surfer style she has ?

id agree that Lucie is by FAR the best looking girl on the show,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not looked back many pages on here but Maura was 100% talking about
    Craig David
    . It won't air until Sunday but I am going to assume they will be told in today show.

Not a hope of Maura/Curtis thing.

isn't the messy hair the whole surfer style she has ?

id agree that Lucie is by FAR the best looking girl on the show,

People from Cornwell have Celtic blood. The 6 Celtic nations are
    Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Brittany ( West France), The Isle of Man, and Cornwall. That is where she gets her curly hair from. She is divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Still Ill wrote: »
    Amy has been removed so she can get psychological help. May still return. Definitely for the best. Glad they've stepped in.
    Hopefully they remove Curtis too for pretending to be straight.

It looks like Maura is going dancing...

I mean if that doesn't stink of producer/agent/management company intervention I actually need to see the same psychiatrist as Amy does....

They should change the name from Love Island to Agenda Island.

Best show on Television, by a mile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

What I like most about it is that in reality it's incredibly unpredictable. We all "knew" how certain relationships would go down or certain conversations. They rarely did.

Good craic altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

It doesn't surprise me that Anna still fancies the RAT. Wagons like her are the very reason why people end up unhappy.

If she went to a birthday party she would want 2 slices of cake.

:D:D well, that's as damning a statement as you'll ever read on here. Reported!

razorblunt wrote: »
    Amy was way off the mark with the “compulsive liar” jibe, he’s many things, mainly false, conceited and a coward but not that. She also asked him a question and then walked away.
    Life’s too short to deal with that crap. For both of them.

Ting is, Curtis is acting like most men do in such a situation. He is only realising that Amy is a bit unhinged, that cannot be easy.

Amy is right on the Borderline of sanity and mad bitch. The lists... very iffy. But I have seen my sister make them so what's the harm? Sometimes it is a good idea to write things down to rationalise.

Amy is a fine thing also... it is peculiar , but maybe she has genuinely got mental issues , maybe she is not suitable for relationships, some people aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It looks like Maura is going dancing...

I mean if that doesn't stink of producer/agent/management company intervention I actually need to see the same psychiatrist as Amy does....

They should change the name from Love Island to Agenda Island.

Best show on Television, by a mile.

It’s great but it’s still missing 1 thing.
    I want to see a contestant have an affair in the house. And I mean a full on doing bits with partner and doing bits secretly with the mistress, or the other bloke if it’s a bird that is cheating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Guys, cut out the Curtis is gay crap. It's getting old.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Different opinions I suppose.

If Joe came back with a list of things for Lucie after her head was turned and kept reminding her he was preparing it throughout the day I think we'd all be labelling him a controlling crazy person.

Side note, anyone see the video of some people watching love island in a bar and Lucie is telling Tommy about her feelings, camera turns to Joe at one of the tables just stuffing his face not even paying attention haha

I would say poor Joe is well over it. He got crucified by the producers and the media and still managed to keep his head.

We knew the guy for maybe 2 weeks and the entire #metoo movement used him as an example of a text book evil male manipulator. His only sin was too fall for a ride like Lucie, I cannot blame him for that.

I have had birds dump me for not being possessive enough, it is a fine line sometimes.

The whole show needs a pinch of salt in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I want to see a contestant have an affair in the house. And I mean a full on doing bits with partner and doing bits secretly with the mistress, or the other bloke if it’s a bird that is cheating.

It's do-able but they'd probably have to open up selection, they're obviously very careful. You read that alot of potential contestants fail the drug test and also the commercial aspect means it would be potential career suicide before they even got going.
    They're not looking for night club meet and greets anymore they're after careers now.

But,yeah, it would be class to see.
    I'd say if they made it a Boy - Girl winner instead of couple they'd have a chance of it.

dudara wrote: »
    Maura has been very quiet on the Amber / Michael breakup, whereas she got her piece in regarding Curtis / Amy.

It’s hard to know if this is just editing or actually the case, but I am curious as to her opinion

She probably tinks that tatoos are rotten....

Mr E,

I think at this point censoring any discussion about it is worse.

We are all grown ups here....

Briiliant lol. Me too .. bigtime.

If Tommy manages to get a snog out of Lucie the papers would sell out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

We are all grown ups here....

Maybe so, but you're not the one getting multiple reported posts a day saying that people are sick of the "Curtis is gay" crap.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Maybe so, but you're not the one getting multiple reported posts a day saying that people are sick of the "Curtis is gay" crap.

I feel your pain, but there comes a time when reporting posts is paramount to trolling. This is a public forum, homosexuality is not a crime and does not deserve to be censored either. The fact remains that he has been exhibiting many stereotypical homosexual traits, blatantly so. Genuine homosexuals would not have a problem with any such discussion, anyone reporting posts are taking the piss. They are not being genuine.

The exclusion of discussion is worse.

I agree if people are discussing his sexuality in a derogatory fashion it is unacceptable, massively, but I don't think insinuating or debating his sexuality is, unless it is being unfair or the tone is sinister..

Especially if he actually might be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

People from Cornwell have Celtic blood. The 6 Celtic nations are
    Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Brittany ( West France), The Isle of Man, and Cornwall. That is where she gets her curly hair from. She is divine.

She probably gets her curly hair from Russia from some Russian woman who has sold her hair. Its all (poor quality) extensions that are knotted up. That's why it looks so messy.

You can see all the joinings and gaps when she has it tied up.

anewme wrote: »
    She probably gets her curly hair from Russia from some Russian woman who has sold her hair. Its all (poor quality) extensions that are knotted up. That's why it looks so messy.

You can see all the joinings and gaps when she has it tied up.

Please don't spoil the fantasy...

LirW wrote: »
    Honestly though no matter how she'd handle it people would turn against her because she was so unpopular to begin with.
    She makes a list to keep it short and sweet? What a psycho.
    If she'd go in there unprepared and it would turn into a night long argument, she would be the bunny boiler.

She was the bunny boiler as soon as she started the list.
    You disagree but I’m fairly sure 95% of men (myself included) would be looking to bolt at the first sign of that almost pecuniary tallying of grievances.

Molly Mae isn’t fit to wax her surfboard.

Lucie’s leagues ahead of her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Not the same thing, but there was a guy and girl a few years ago who weren't a couple, but were secretly 'doing bits' without anyone else knowing. Think it was Rijkard and Olivia. Pretty sure they both ended up in relationships with other Islanders during and after the show. Think Olivia even married her guy (who incidentally slept with another girl on the island)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Got as close as we'd get with that in last year's Aussie version.

One of the lads "did bits" with the girl he coupled up with and then was kissing another one on the sly preparing to re-couple.

Divided the villa a good bit, then turned out the lad was actually not single at all I think after he left the villa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Still Ill wrote: »
    Not the same thing, but there was a guy and girl a few years ago who weren't a couple, but were secretly 'doing bits' without anyone else knowing. Think it was Rijkard and Olivia. Pretty sure they both ended up in relationships with other Islanders during and after the show. Think Olivia even married her guy (who incidentally slept with another girl on the island)

Yes I remember that. Rykard was in a friendship couple with Olivia, new girl Rachel came in and they both said they fancied each other, then 1 night out of nowhere Rykard and Olivia had a sneaky shag!! Olivia was then chasing the new fella who came in, as soon as he came in he went to the hideaway with Miss GB and they shagged!! Miss GB then left the villa as it became such a scandal for her. Then Olivia forgave the new fella, they were a couple till the end and got married, and are now professional celebrity’s as result of the show.
    The producers showed way more frisky stuff few years ago. Remember Terry and new girl Emma openly shagging cowboy style one night?? Think that was the same year. And Sophie (rip) and Tom at it in the wardrobe?? Those were great days. It still great now tho much more restricted and arranged.

I like her hair curly , it shows she is real. Molly Mae would pay big money for a perm like that.

Lucie is different level... altogether.

Hardly real, it’s all extensions :pac:

She also styles it that way, it doesn’t just fall into place like that. Molly Mae has been wearing her hair similarly recently.

• Advertisement

Lucie is divine. I really hope girls start copying her and begin do their hair like hers. Gorgeous. Belle is growing on me also, she is kinda cute.

Advertisement