Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Lucie is divine. I really hope girls start copying her and begin do their hair like hers. Gorgeous. Belle is growing on me also, she is kinda cute.

They should throw in a girl with pretty features and short hair, as in pixie haircut. That's always controversial and never fails to attract many opinions :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lucie is divine. I really hope girls start copying her and begin do their hair like hers. Gorgeous. Belle is growing on me also, she is kinda cute.

All they need to do is stop brushing their hair so.

It's clear those (bad) extensions have damaged Lucie's natural hair as there are all gaps and you can see the extension bonds. It looks like hair off a Girls World Head you had years ago. You are not supposed to see the bonds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

anewme wrote: »
    All they need to do is stop brushing their hair so.

It's clear those (bad) extensions have damaged Lucie's natural hair as there are all gaps and you can see the extension bonds. It looks like hair off a Girls World Head you had years ago. You are not supposed to see the bonds.

Anna has bald patches from hers. You could see them the other night when she was brushing her hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Lucie is the best looking reality TV star ever. She is an awful ride. Gorgeous.

Tommy has to be taking the piss if he prefers Molly phooking Mae... pleeeease. Bob head.

Lucie is something else! Molly Mae actually has a bit of the dolled up, orange pikey look about her. Maybe thats why Tommy is attracted to her...

So there's that. Love Island brings clicks, so I'm not surprised rumours are taken as facts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/love-island/9443474/love-islands-amy-not-quit-curtis-split/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1147147671246913536?s=09

Paddy Power on the ball...looks like boardsie Island!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought Maura and Lucie were friends and then Maura goes and tells Amber and Anna the two bullying c*nts about their conversation. That was pretty sh*t on her part.

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1147147671246913536?s=09

Paddy Power on the ball...looks like boardsie Island!

My favourite contestant so far, would couple up with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I dunno can my nerves take Maura getting rejected anymore, hope Curtis is up for the no pants dance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I dunno can my nerves take Maura getting rejected anymore, hope Curtis is up for the no pants dance.
    There's no way Maura is going for Curtis. I'd say she was talking about a celebrity or someone and they edited it ta fvck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Lucy is unreal alright but the hair is awful, those extensions are always shîte though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

God are they making George boring in the edits or is he that akward

Curtis is basically the opposite of what Maura said her type was but I guess she’s happy to play a role for the producers .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

George has went up in my estimation talking about the Oreos covered in White Chocolate!!!

They are heavenly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Hococop wrote: »
    God are they making George boring in the edits or is he that akward

They're just editing it to lead us to believe Lucie is bored stupid by him ...whuch she prob is ...but they trying to make out he's dull. But you can be damn sure a lot more mundane convo has taken place than crisp preferences .

Marvins voice is heavenly. I could listen to it in a loop.

Ohh interesting that Curtis was honest at last and said he feels a weight was lifted.

Glad he said it.

Holy crap, Amy is embarrassing herself she’s now gone from hard no, to saying she would give it one last chance to now emphatically begging for another to herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I feel Amy has cornered him in a bad spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Amy is such a head wrecker. Its over. Move on. He doesn't like you.

Now she wants tips on how to not be such a dose next time.

Have a bit of pride for the love of god.

• Advertisement

Maura is so full of ****. All for airtime. She knows the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Amy was doing so well...and then asks for constructive criticism.

I really just feel sorry for her.

Iain Stirling...nail on the head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Oh god Amy "my Curtis"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Ah Amy....

I actually feel sorry for her but her language is frightening, you took my future away from me, I never want to feel like this again, constructive criticism, my Curtis etc.

If she's like this when being filmed, I can only imagine what she's like in private, in the heat of the moment.

The level of obsession and analysis is off the scale. You could see her becoming a stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Monumental

How people watch this is beyond me. Has to be the dumbest tv programme ever to be on tv.

Ah ! .. Go away so ,no one forcing you to watch ,don't always see it but love the thread

Good conversation there with Amber and Michael.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Ah Amy....

I actually feel sorry for her but her language is frightening, you took my future away from me, I never want to feel like this again, constructive criticism, my Curtis etc.

If she's like this when being filmed, I can only imagine what she's like in private, in the heat of the moment.

The level of obsession and analysis is off the scale. You could see her becoming a stalker.

I don't think obsession but over analysis for sure.

It's an intense situation/setting and she probably overthinks a lot and that everything is magnified in there making it look worse than it might otherwise be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Michael is sooooo going to get back with Amber. They looked cute there..

Ah Amy....

It's an intense situation/setting and she probably overthinks a lot and that everything is magnified in there making it look worse than it might otherwise be.

But the fact that it's magnified should be more reason for her to be conscious of what shes doing . As somwone else said....if this is how she behaves knowing millions are watching ... imagine what shes like behind closed doors. Shes like one of those ppl in the relationship issues forum who won't let go no matter how many ppl advise her ...he just doesn't like you .

• Advertisement

In fairness, for her all of that comes out of nowhere. Like she's been away a few days and suddenly he has no feelings anymore and doesn't want anything to do with her.
    It makes sense that she tries to make sense of the whole thing and it's normal that you consider yourself as the very reason why it all failed.

Oh my god, Anton's mother is out of a job!

Advertisement