Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Damn I looked away was she waxing Anton haha

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Thesiger

Michael gonna regret his decision once Ovie makes his move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

On a basic level the Amy -Curtis thing would never end well, he’s nowhere near the image she has of him in her head and that’s not his fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Amber much better looking and better personality than Joanna.

Nothing worse than being mediocre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

But the fact that it's magnified should be more reason for her to be conscious of what shes doing . As somwone else said....if this is how she behaves knowing millions are watching ... imagine what shes like behind closed doors. Shes like one of those ppl in the relationship issues forum who won't let go no matter how many ppl advise her ...he just doesn't like you .

They're probably not conscious of the cameras on them when emotions are high.

It's easy for us to pass comment on the fact that they should be conscious of the cameras all the time and when we have no idea what it's like to be in that situation and to what degree you are conscious of cameras.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Loved Ovies reaction.

Ovie gonna go for Amber I'd say seemed so Happy there he wants out of that love triangle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Omg. Anna is a ****img manipulative bitch. She jumped at a date with her ex.....then advised Amber to take HER current partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Oh god I can’t deal with Amy right now. Saying to Tommy that Curtis was nasty to her when she explicitly asked him for feedback :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

anewme wrote: »
    Loved Ovies reaction.
    a bit of personality finally :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Jordan is the best player of them all!

Don't think he really likes Anna but he's working it as winning is important. His ego needs to win and he's telling her everything she wants to hear.

They're probably not conscious of the cameras on them when emotions are high.

It's easy for us to pass comment on the fact that they should be conscious of the cameras all the time and when we have no idea what it's like to be in that situation and to what degree you are conscious of cameras.

Weirdly enough she actually has a habit of looking AT a camera after saying or doing stuff, she’s done it a few times. As has Curtis. As if they were coached to doing something and looked for feedback.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Oh god I can’t deal with Amy right now. Saying to Tommy that Curtis was nasty to her when she explicitly asked him for feedback :eek:

Thank God I wasn't the only one that's scary from her

LirW wrote: »
    In fairness, for her all of that comes out of nowhere. Like she's been away a few days and suddenly he has no feelings anymore and doesn't want anything to do with her.
    It makes sense that she tries to make sense of the whole thing and it's normal that you consider yourself as the very reason why it all failed.

Yeah of course. Been there.

But asking for constructive criticism? You just kinda suck it up, process it yourself, dust yourself off, get up and eventually go again.

Oh man

Molly stirring ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Wow Ovie successfully shot himself in the knee there.

But I think Amber is going to take that opportunity to stir things up.

Why is Mollie Mae gossiping with this lot?

razorblunt wrote: »
    Because her two evil stepsisters are on dates

There should be a full length episode AND the unseen bits on a Saturday night :(

• Advertisement

nintchdbpict000003108448.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I actually love unseen bits on Saturday nights. Tommy and Molly featured heavily last week but you could see from it that they do really get on together. Will he interesting to see who features tomorrow night..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

razorblunt wrote: »

She knew exactly what she was doing there. I have to say I’m a bit impressed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

anewme wrote: »
    Amber much better looking and better personality than Joanna.

Nothing worse than being mediocre.

Joanna's the best looking girl in there. Then probably Lucie.

Ambers not really that good looking but has a ridiculous body(t & a) if it's natural.
    Though Lucie has better cleavage.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

Not much if any ass busting going on .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,443 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Amber is looking smashing there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,443 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Ovie is a vacuum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Curtis is a horrible person. Also I think hes at least in his late 30s the way he carries on. Amy got a lucky break.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It looks like they are teeing Michael up for a beating, for sure. Joanna is a total broad, she is a few divisions above Michael and much better looking than Ambaa.

Jordan is a fool if he takes Anna back.

Maura is a total producer dump, way too obvious.

I have been tasting Salt n Vinegar crisps all day. I am going to post some over for Lucie, those Spanish crisps are full of shight, she needs a decent pack of Tayto or King to keep her happy.

Advertisement