Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Anna and Amber are horrible creatures. Anna coupled up with someone new but gets stuck on Michael for doing the same. She’s f*cking mental, 28 acts like an 18 year old.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    It looks like they are teeing Michael up for a beating, for sure. Joanna is a total broad, she is a few divisions above Michael and much better looking than Ambaa.

Jordan is a fool if he takes Anna back.

Maura is a total producer dump, way too obvious.

I have been tasting Salt n Vinegar crisps all day. I am going to post some over for Lucie, those Spanish crisps are full of shight, she needs a decent pack of Tayto or King to keep her happy.

Spanish crisps are pretty nice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

fin12 wrote: »
    Spanish crisps are pretty nice.

Too much paprika and other shight on them. They probably don't even have salt n vinegar over there. Poor girl needs her treats like.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Too much paprika and other shight on them. They probably don't even have salt n vinegar over there. Poor girl needs her treats like.

They do, I was just there a few days ago. Lovely crips, loads of different flavors.

I don’t understand how anyone could form any sort of relationship with Amber, all she does is laugh in people’s faces and belittles them. She has no ability to have a discussion. I couldn’t stick someone like that, if I was trying to explain my point and then to have someone just laugh into your face. It’s so rude. She also seems to have a problem with eye contact as-well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

razorblunt wrote: »
    Curtis is basically the opposite of what Maura said her type was but I guess she’s happy to play a role for the producers .

The Angels White feather that landed between them was a sign from God that their relationship is gonna be true love
    God says go for it Maura!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

upupup wrote: »
    The Angels White feather that landed between them was a sign from God that their relationship is gonna be true love
    God says go for it Maura!

God is a nickname of one of the producers

Anyone else think Jordan is really funny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

He’s fast becoming one of my favourites. I love Ovie as well, they’re both so chilled and funny. Ovie needs more airtime. Anna is nowhere near good enough to have them both fighting for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yeah I do..and I like his eyes and he seems cheeky:P
    And I think he is playing the game(not A game) to perfection..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

His canine teeth are crazy looking though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Barcelona is in Italy, good that she's at least good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Haha ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Watching that back.

Belle was so proud when she said "Dublin is in Ireland. Did you know that?!".

Quickly followed up with "Is Barcelona in Rome?".

Marvellous.

Also, credit where it's due...decent beatbox skills from Curtis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Curtis on the cusp of a flock of seagulls 'do at times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

It’s great but it’s still missing 1 thing.
    I want to see a contestant have an affair in the house. And I mean a full on doing bits with partner and doing bits secretly with the mistress, or the other bloke if it’s a bird that is cheating.

I would love to see this happening!!!!!

Again, why is anyone falling for Tommys act??

Btw, he dumped his regular girlfriend who he was supposed to be getting engaged to to go into Love Island for his "career". :rolleyes:

He's an actor, full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Watching that back.

Belle was so proud when she said "Dublin is in Ireland. Did you know that?!".

Quickly followed up with "Is Barcelona in Rome?".

Marvellous.

I had to watch that bit twice, I couldn't believe it. An 8 year old knows that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    I had to watch that bit twice, I couldn't believe it. An 8 year old knows that stuff.

Crazy how the pretty girls in these shows wear their stupidity as a badge of honour. A sad indictment of British society. Seems to be far less prevalent amongst Irish people thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I'm convinced now that the whole Maura/Tommy thing was a set up, dunno whether tommy was in on it or not.....but convinced that Mollie and Maura were friends before the show, and producers set up that bit of drama.....sure they're the best of buds now, not a whiff of an issue between them after that. So i wouldnt be surprised if the Curtis/Maura thing is a set up too.....I'm no Amy fan but would be horrible of the producers if it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Still Ill wrote: »
    Crazy how the pretty girls in these shows wear their stupidity as a badge of honour. A sad indictment of British society. Seems to be far less prevalent amongst Irish people thankfully.

Amongst younger Irish people it unfortunately isn't.
    My niece is 20, and I can honestly say that even though she is blithering idiot she is the smartest of her peer group.

I don't if it's becoming a social norm to appear dumb and pretty?
    If hope if it is, it reverses quick.

I think if Maura goes down the Curtis road she's going to blow it. They are not going to be popular as a couple either in there or with the public. Especially after Maura was the one telling Amy to dump him.

It's also not believable. No spark between them up to now.

I do love her but I'm beginning to wonder is she's just in it for the fame because both Tommy and Curtis are minor celebs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I think if Maura goes down the Curtis road she's going to blow it. They are not going to be popular as a couple either in there or with the public. Especially after Maura was the one telling Amy to dump him.

It's also not believable. No spark between them up to now.

I do love her but I'm beginning to wonder is she's just in it for the fame because both Tommy and Curtis are minor celebs.

There’s not a doubt in my mind she’s in it for the fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Aren't they all?

Maura has played her cards right to date. .An outsider being accepted by the originals. That is unusual. By trying to couple up with Curtis that may all change.

They are all in it for the fame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You mean all of these young beautiful wannabes entered a villa to be paired off and filmed shifting and more in the pure and honest hope of finding their future life partner?

Dammit, there's us cynics ruining the romance of it all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Moura can move, in more ways than one.

I love that slow motion crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,445 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

They're obviously primed to ham this up... Because I can't really believe that Craig David gets that type of ridiculous over the top response anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,445 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What else are they in there for? To find 'da one'?

Advertisement