Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think he is being played/gaslighted by the producers. I don't think it is going to work out for him. I am seeing a pattern developing of characters getting built up and then annihilated on some moral angle.

Also mm didn't help, she saying yesterday how Michael said something different then said she didn't actually hear what he said, still got to Joanna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Jesus Joanna is an annoying bint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I wonder is Danny in the bad books with the producers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Anna was basically trying to pick a fight with Ovie...delighted he didn't rise to it...it pissed her off more! Lol...amazing

Also Anna's hair is in bits! Shocking extensions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I think Danny might be quietened because of big drama with him coming. Its happened a couple of times already where Maura was not on camera that much for an episode or two.

• Advertisement

I wonder is Danny in the bad books with the producers?

Probably nothing interesting going on with him at the moment, Tommy and Molly also get minimal screen time because they're plain sailing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

If you were Michaels family or friends at home you’d be going mad. I’d be going mental at this stage , fûck it Michael drop Joanna and buddy up with Lucie until the next boat load arrive.

He’s right, he probably needed to be a dîckhead sooner to Amber to get her off the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Maura is not even good at pretending she's serious about Curtis. In a million years Curtis wouldn't be her type. She's so fake.

I have a feeling that Marvin is going to be the shoulder to cry on for Amy very soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Maura’s accent seems to be slipping a lot lately, bit soft at times and then pure bogger at others, I can’t tell which one is put on at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I actually completely forgot about Danny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Maura is not even good at pretending she's serious about Curtis. In a million years Curtis wouldn't be her type. She's so fake.
    Two sleaze bags of the series hooked up at last. Well done production team.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

She is quite the ticket now if you ask me... I have heard more colourful and expressive language about her, she is beginning to split me down the middle.

She is in the producers pockets for starters. But she treated Marvin like an unwanted toy... and your boy Derren got mucked around also...

I see the Flackster there got a perm, she must be copying Lucie again.

I think Maura is doing whatever she thinks will get her into the edit....it's not a bad tactic if she wants to make herself a name.
    It's working.
    But seriously..... Curtis....eugh....there is "nawhinnn" with him!

Who do you think will get the lowest votes?

Danny and Jourdan probably, but which other two to make the bottom three?

I feel like Lucie and Maura might be popular enough to carry their couples through, but not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Anna and ovie I'd say be in the bottom

Edit: George and Lucie, I think people are done with her now ( more my opinion)

Anna and Ovie and probably Amy and Curtis too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Eyeal still has that silly hairstyle. You would think he would have changed it up a bit by now being a celebrity and all.

The 6 ditched ones are on aftersun...I can see why they didn't stay...dull.
    They have them speed dating each other...er ok...I know why I don't watch this show.

Dan....who the hell is that?!?
    Did he actually feature at any stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 cork2013

Annie & Ovie! People will vote for them just to keep Ovie in! He honestly is King Legend, thrown there sucking on his pink Mr.Freeze letting it all go over his head after an attempted talking down from Anna bananas!!

Yeah, I'd say Ovie will be popular enough to escape the bottom three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I’m calling it now. Curtis and Maura to come out of the villa, then they’ll pair up to win RTÉ Dancing with the Stars 2019 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Anna! That was class when Ovie handed her back. Jordan acting like he was going there anyway. Now that the thrill of the chase is over, it’ll hopefully just go back to being boring.
    The horror when Ovie said she was insecure, cos she has nothing to be insecure about. Anyone who thinks that situation on her face looks good, has issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Oh god, that thing, Amy Schumer, just appeared on a video message on Aftersun. She looked like a potato with a bit of straw on it. Amazingly she didn’t mention her vagina......as you can probably tell I detest her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,445 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Caroline Flack looks a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Just caught up there. Haven’t read any of these comments yet.

Thought the way Maura and Lucie called the two lads over to dump them together was childish and very cold.

Thought the way Anna spoke to Ovie was horrible, and couldn’t believe the girls took her side.

Thought the way the girls treated Michael was horrible, saying he should have made it clear to Amber that he wasn’t interested - he’s made it super clear!!

Don’t want to come across as a woman hater because I’m not, I am a woman myself, but the women in this series are horrible (apart from Joanna - she seems normal enough).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

All caught up now. Can't stand Anna, I think she is such a nasty girl and she's extremely immature.

Eyal on Aftersun. I still can't him a year later!

The producers time and time again find a way of changing up the voting to manipulate the outcomes. Danny and Jourdan will be gone. Poor Danny only got 5 seconds of air time over the weekend and then they throw the vote out. Jourdan has done her bit in splitting Amy and Curtis up. They will have known Danny's popularity ( or lack of) from last week's vote.

Anna is a mental case, but she will be appealing to certain voters, she is quite the champion, juggling boyfriends etc- definitely will be getting teenage voters and younger adults- in fairness, that's her range she is such a dipstick. But she will be getting votes, what girls in the world don't be dreaming of two different boyfriends, " thorn between two lovers " etc. My gut feeling is that she has quite a strong female support base.

There is scope for Lucie and Blondeboy to go , but Lucie is " juicy" and keeps the ratings up. I doubt KPMG are auditing the phone-in results either if I am honest.

Danny and Jourdan are gonzo.

That vote will be happening fairly rapid and then we are into all sorts of recoupling and Shenanigans in the week. It could be a long week for Michael, particularly if they throw a newbie in for the Poopah Scoopah. Joanna will be getting set up with Ovie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Maura’s interest in Curtis seems to have come from nowhere, I never heard her mention anything about Curtis before.

I don’t think she genuinely wants to find anyone in there.

Advertisement