Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Well we all know who goes cos of the spoilers from today!

They were not confirmed I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I think she always comes across as someone who is trying to act/dress10 years younger than what she is.

Nail on the head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I think she always comes across as someone who is trying to act/dress10 years younger than what she is.

Tallies with her choice in men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I don't feel like the girls will ever vote Amy out, even if it's in her best interest. The boys wouldn't vote Curtis out - especially when the choice is him or George and Lucie. Kind of a **** cliffhanger.

Maura came across awfully in tonights episode - why did she need to slate Amy so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What is the point in Caroline Flack? This show doesn’t need a “presenter” ffs!

Shes one of my favourite presenters ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

alroley wrote: »
    I don't feel like the girls will ever vote Amy out, even if it's in her best interest. The boys wouldn't vote Curtis out - especially when the choice is him or George and Lucie. Kind of a **** cliffhanger.

Maura came across awfully in tonights episode - why did she need to slate Amy so much?
    Amy has class. Maura has none. !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I defended Maura at the start when people mocked her accent and hated her. But I think she is embarrassing herself now. She is a very low class individual. I want to be more harsh but I don't want to get banned lol

Johner wrote: »
    I'd say Lucie and George will get voted off but Amy will leave with George instead with Lucie staying.
    Hopefully Lucie goes. The producers are getting too involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Flex

Maybe I’m way off the mark, but I expect tomorrow they’ll tell them they can keep one boy and one girl from each couple, and I expect Lucie and Curtis will stay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Flex wrote: »
    Maybe I’m way off the mark, but I expect tomorrow they’ll tell them they can keep one boy and one girl from each couple, and I expect Lucie and Curtis will stay
    Uuuhhhh interesting...

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

What is the point in Caroline Flack? This show doesn’t need a “presenter” ffs!
    I think she's on a FAS contract.
    This is her week off.

To thine own self be true

The producers should have meddled with Tommy and Molly. Instead they are their pets they want them to win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,361 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

vladmydad wrote: »
    I keep debating with myself on this simple yet profound question of our time .... is Curtis fat ?

He’s actually fairly normal looking. I’d say in regular company he’d actually look in decent shape. It’s the other lads being gym buffed to the nines with their 6 packs on display that make him stand out but they are way more the exception than he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Tallies with her choice in men.

The slow mo boob bounce walk is cringe at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Flex wrote: »

That’s what they did last time but the language used was “two people will be leaving the island”. This time it’s been clearly said that “one couple” is leaving so I don’t think they’ll do that twist again.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I think she's on a FAS contract.
    This is her week off.

Does she present any other show other than Love Island, is it her only job?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

pc7 wrote: »
    Does she present any other show other than Love Island, is it her only job?

I wouldn't be surprised, she's a really bad presenter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,445 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Gwynplaine wrote: »

at this stage?

it's always been

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Of Curtis?

I wouldn't be surprised, she's a really bad presenter.
    She did stand about for a while on the Xtra Factor scratching her nails together and being absolutely useless

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    She did stand about for a while on the Xtra Factor scratching her nails together and being absolutely useless

I think she presented the main x factor for a bit too - with olly murrs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

anewme wrote: »
    Curtis carrying a fair bit of weight.

He's showing the signs of a holiday.
    I'd say he's the type of lad who only needs to look at food and skip exercise a few days and he gets soft (I'm in the same boat).

He burns it off dancing so when he stops it rests.
    The lads are gym bunnies so they have their weights, they can have an even more controlled diet in there and can maintain it.

alroley wrote: »
    I think she presented the main x factor for a bit too - with olly murrs?
    Ah you might be right, she IMO a terrible presenter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Think flack is doing voice overs for advertisements too, sounded like her trying to sell me ice cream during the ad break last night anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm sure Maura was advised to make the moves on Curtis. It's actually unbelievable that she would show interest anyway with Amy losing the plot like she is but saying he's manly...ffs(?) He can't stop hugging the other lads but any excuse to kiss and touch Tommy he takes it. Maybe he's just really affectionate... I dont know though.... I never saw any real passion from his side for Amy. It was more like a fondness for a good pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

*†**** spoiler*******

Just read online 2 newbies are coming in tonight.... The guys claim to fame....his father was once engaged to Denise Welch when they were 19...... Wtf!! I'd even be more famous than him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Eh, that's really not how you post a spoiler.

You'd wonder will the producers have the balls to dump Lucie. They will probably rig it so George and Amy are the two.

You'd wonder will the producers have the balls to dump Lucie. They will probably rig it so George and Amy are the two.

I really don't feel like she can bring anything else to the show at this point. She's not going to properly couple up with anyone, and Tommy will not let her cause issues between him and Molly Mae.

• Advertisement

Also the show is way to biased to the people on from the start. The ones that enter later don't get a fair shake.

Advertisement