Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

The men on the show are so absolutely dull and boring. It seems like the only requirement is to be good looking and have social media followers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

anton had waited so long, I dont think he should have settled. He wont win it with her and in my opinion, youd be better off waiting and hoping to strike lucky and if you dont, just leave. than just now cling on for a few weeks without a chance of winning, in my opinion. Like she isnt up to much, is there a point...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The men on the show are so absolutely dull and boring. It seems like the only requirement is to be good looking and have social media followers.
    I am not seeing how that makes them much different from the vast majority of the women on it.....

And the women childish and duplicitous. Your second point also applies to both sets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

And the women childish and duplicitous. Your second point also applies to both sets.

Not really only really Lucie and Jourdan are very good looking, possibly Amber if she didn't scoul so much ,

The rest are just average looking ,I'm not saying there ugly or anything mean like that , there just your normal average looking girls ,

• Advertisement

Not really only really Lucie and Jourdan are very good looking, possibly Amber if she didn't scoul so much ,

The rest are just average looking ,I'm not saying there ugly or anything mean like that , there just your normal average looking girls ,

Id say they are better than average looking, but yeah in the context of the show some of the lookers they get on it and versus the other Instagram obsessed huns, yeah bang average at best!

Ah c’mon now.

Joanna, Lucie, Amber and Maura are all stunning in their own ways. The others are all good looking/above average. Anna is the only one I wouldn’t be at all attracted to, and that’s mostly her lips and personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

when does it end.....

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

Ah c’mon now.

Joanna, Lucie, Amber and Maura are all stunning in their own ways. The others are all good looking/above average. Anna is the only one I wouldn’t be at all attracted to, and that’s mostly her lips and personality.

All the birds have serious sets of spins on them in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

thumb_2-10-would-not-bang-memegenerator-net-2-10-would-not-bang-52830662.png

• Advertisement

Ah c’mon now.

I forgot about Joanna to be fair she is very good looking ,

Maura is in no way stunning to me, During the day she looks like a different person than at night that tells you all you need to know about her ,

Cina wrote: »
    thumb_2-10-would-not-bang-memegenerator-net-2-10-would-not-bang-52830662.png

If you think the likes of Anna, Amy, Muara and Molly Mae are stunning you need to get out of the house more,

There not ugly by any means but they are just normal looking girls ,that you see many off thorough out your day ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Different people have different tastes...shocker :rolleyes:

Ah c’mon now.

Joanne , Lucie and Amber I could agree with you ,

Maura to me is in no way stunning ,its a personally opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭golfball37

I think the beauty quotient of the females will drop significantly when Lucie leaves later. She is naturally stunning. The rest have great figures but are not beautiful imo.

golfball37 wrote: »
    I think the beauty quotient of the females will drop significantly when Lucie leaves later. She is naturally stunning. The rest have great figures but are not beautiful imo.

maura is flat as a pancake and god she looks different during the day, when not heavily done up. She looks bloody good done up and at night, but shes mutton dressed as lamb in a way...

Lucie is a stunner even with the natural look!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Lucie would be beautiful if she brushed her hair and sorted out her extensions.
    Her hair also isn't naturally like that, she crimps it for the "surfer" look. Molly-Mae used the same hair tool last week and achieved a very similar result.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Anyone know where we can tune in online to the USA one?

They all look better without done up in make up to me but maybe I just prefer that.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Joanna is beautiful imo

• Advertisement

Idbatterim wrote: »
    maura is flat as a pancake and god she looks different during the day, when not heavily done up. She looks bloody good done up and at night, but shes mutton dressed as lamb in a way...

Lucie is a stunner even with the natural look!

People who think Maura is stunning shows how people look at beauty these days,

To me she is in no way naturally beautiful but dresses herself up well and wear's a ton of make up and has he lips done so people think she ls stunning,

During the day when there at the pool you can clearly see Lucie is the most stunning naturally ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

To me she is in no way naturally beautiful but dresses herself up well and wear's a ton of make up and has he lips done so people think she ls stunning,

During the day when there at the pool you can clearly see Lucie is the most stunning naturally ,

She has great eyes but is totally different in the morning vs evening.
    Alot of them are, Amber, Lucie, and Joanna seem to be the most naturally good looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

No, YOU can clearly see. You're being borderline forceful in trying to tell other people what is beautiful or not! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. Personally I don't think Lucie is anything special, and I think many of the other girls (even without makeup) are prettier than her. Other people think differently, and that's fine. But you're pretty much trying to tell people they're wrong for thinking differently to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

For me they were all good looking apart from Anna and Amy. But the attraction wears off fairly quickly seeing their personalities play out. Maura was my last remaining fancy but I've just gone off her completely after her messing with Curtis on front of an obviously broken hearted Amy and her **** the pants remark.

A pack of fame hungry vultures is what they are. They would chew you up and spit you out in no time. Amy was very clearly not cut out for that world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I feel like the shows gone a bit boring since Casa Amor. Sure there was the initial drama but now there’s just a load of boring newbies who have little to no hope of getting with any of the ‘well established’ gang.

Maura is very obviously playing a game and although she’s survived this vote, it may go against her and Curtis if there’s a re-coupling and they get together. Although it hasn’t been said/shown on camera being said I feel like even Lucie knew it was a game when Maura informed her of her supposed lust for the manly Curtis.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Maura is disgusting when she has her white face and fake tan all over her body.
    And then the accent. Not attractive.
    I'm surprised the brits like her so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Eh, that's really not how you post a spoiler.

I know it's not I don't know how to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Eh, that's really not how you post a spoiler.

I know it's not I don't know how to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Maura is disgusting when she has her white face and fake tan all over her body.
    And then the accent. Not attractive.
    I'm surprised the brits like her so much.

You've broken that drum you've beaten it so much.

Your point was made the first time you said you didn't like her.

No need to say it another 37 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

You've broken that drum you've beaten it so much.

Your point was made the first time you said you didn't like her.

No need to say it another 37 times.

Good argument.
    Your mate has let herself down so much since late last week.
    But you don't wanna hear a bad word about her.
    Just stick to points about the show and don't bother counting my 37 posts.

Advertisement