Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hes too heavy to dance anymore. But with the help of the menthol eye strips hes not a bad actor. Give credit where it's due. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Good decision and in fairness, she could carried herself a lot worse.
    She's a girl dealing with her first break-up, I think we all know it's nasty and not nice but she realised she will get over it and will move on and now needs space.

She's gonna be fine and I think if she ever looks back to it, she will see it as cringey... But we've all been when we were dumped for the first time because we literally didn't know how to handle it.

Also some people need this thought of staying mates temporarily to move on. If Any looks back in a few weeks she sure as hell won't go near that guy anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Maura will not be so popular after this she was mocking her earlier. She is poisonous and after all her gameplaying made a big mistake here.

Maura will not be so popular after this she was mocking her earlier. She is poisonous and after all her gameplaying made a big mistake here.

I feel she won't get away with the partner jumping for much longer. Especially after telling Marvin to go elsewhere. Guy is adorable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Most definitely spoonfed that weird self eulogy. Nearly brought the dinner up. Had a good giggle when she opened with don't worry I'm not going to propose to you though, wouldn't be surprised if the crazy bint tried it as one last Hail Mary :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,445 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Amber's funbags winning again tonight

Oh dear, Marvin has no idea what he's about to take on.
    Amber the kinda girl that not only tells you off in the club but destroys your balls and self-worth with her stilettos in front of her friends before turning away giggling unnaturally high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Maura already making it about her.
    She’s mad for the tv time, mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Am I the only one who was in bits watching all that play out....?

Just me? Ok

• Advertisement

LirW wrote: »
    I feel she won't get away with the partner jumping for much longer. Especially after telling Marvin to go elsewhere. Guy is adorable!
    Curtis and Tommy were known before the show minor celeb status and who does Maura go after? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

thelad95 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who was in bits watching all that play out....?

Just me? Ok

Me too and I never even liked Amy. Maybe I’m just hormonal tonight. I cried like a baby :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Curtis and Tommy were known before the show minor celeb status and who does Maura go after? :)
    Anything with a pulse?

Some of the worst fake crying I have ever seen tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I was filling up a glass of water and evidently made enough noise for my missus to miss the "You be Amber line..."

Cue her yelling at me "Oh my god Marvin is making a pass at Anton"

She was incredibly disappointed on rewind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Amy should have played it cool and hard to get after casa amor, just like Jordan did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Heat_Wave wrote:
    Not gonna lie, very close to tears here. That poor girl

I cried... I'm an emotional kind of person.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

He's fúcked.....,brilliant. !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I know I've said it before but curtis appears and acts 15 years older than the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Tommy, Curtis, Tom, Danny, Dennon and Marvin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Oh godddd stop

Hottest guy....Marvin.. seems sound...there I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

This is a proper laugh out loud scene!!

Your man is hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Jesus that was tragic

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Me too and I never even liked Amy. Maybe I’m just hormonal tonight. I cried like a baby :o
    Amidst all the fakery of the show Amys emotions seemed real and heartfelt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Amy can take comfort from the fact that the most cringy moment of the series no longer beyonds to her!

God loves a trier and all, but that was bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Two weird hatchets arriving

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

anewme wrote:
    Two weird hatchets arriving

Yeah they're not great looking at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

The head on the pair of the newcomers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Crafty Amy did do one thing tonight, she delt a death blow to Curtis with the public, he’s a gonner at the next vote. She also delivered a death blow to Curtis and Maura’s potential relationship and killed off any chance of Maura winning this thing. Go Amy

Advertisement