Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Knew that would happen with Michael and Amber, brilliant

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Maura should have her career ruined.
    #metoo

Wtf are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Knew that would happen with Michael and Amber, brilliant

Definitely a producer set up. Could see that outcome a mile off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I literally can’t watch Curtis. Hiding behind the cushion.
    Marvin was a mile worse.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Anton was kind of amazing at that!
    I think he looks like he has had practice

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

The new guy or Marvin are gone so? Sure the new guy only arrived

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

gmisk wrote: »
    Anton was kind of amazing at that!
    I think he looks like he has had practice

Sure wasn't mammy dearest shaving his arse because he got a gig as a stripper for a period :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Definitely a producer set up. Could see that outcome a mile off.

I'd say his heart was racing the second he saw her, from the pressure of the result going to Amber instead of Joanna.

Not much set up needed, was always a likely outcome.

I actually think Francesca is cute. Better looking than Belle imo above Anna too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Maura should have her career ruined.
    #metoo

Are you the ex fiancé?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

My money is on Marvin to get kicked.

If Amber gets first choice tomorrow and picks Michael, **** gonna hit the fan big time, it will end in carnage.

The new guy or Marvin are gone so? Sure the new guy only arrived

I take it the girls are picking? No idea who Amber will pick. Maura and Francesca will go for Curtis and Ovie. So Amber will have the deciding vote and I don’t think she’s interested in either of them, even as a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Wtf are you on about?

It's a joke.
    Ffs

It's a joke.
    Ffs

Cool, calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

If Amber gets first choice tomorrow and picks Michael, **** gonna hit the fan big time, it will end in carnage.

Oh I would love if she did that. It would be like the Australian one last year!

I take it the girls are picking? No idea who Amber will pick. Maura and Francesca will go for Curtis and Ovie. So Amber will have the deciding vote and I don’t think she’s interested in either of them, even as a friend!
    Yeah looks like Amber has the pick .hard to say, it would be unfair for new guy to go so quick though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I think the new guy is a bit of a gowl but I kinda like him, he seems funny. Coming in this late in the game though you haven't really a chance I presume.

Cool, calm down

Wtf are you on about?

Wtf are you on about?

It’s a joke
    Ffs

The producers need to show some balls and meddle with Tommy and MM. Its getting boring they are so set up to win it. Its like Dublin in the All Ireland, HQ need to step in :D

• Advertisement

It’s a joke
    Ffs

Alright mate, calm down, calm down

It’s a joke
    Ffs

Alright mate, calm down, calm down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Let's all take a moment to remember Lucie who was only a day shy of being involved in dirty dancing.

Sombre moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems curtis brother aj pritchard the dancer is on this morning programme around 11.45am today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Seems curtis brother aj pritchard the dancer is on this morning programme around 11.45am today.

Love AJ on SCD

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

I think the new girl will pick Ovie.
    That leaves Amber to pick between Marvin or Chris to go.
    So probably Marvin to go.

The producers need to show some balls and meddle with Tommy and MM. Its getting boring they are so set up to win it. Its like Dublin in the All Ireland, HQ need to step in :D

Both are playing the game really well. It will be interesting to see if its serious once its all over. But they look favourites to claim the top prize. Anton and Belle are their nearest competitors, but Belle hasn't been in as long and probably doesn't get as much screen time.

The producers can really screw you over if they want and with enough screen time can practically choose the winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Or if Amber gets to pick before Joanna she might pick Michael. Just imagine how hell would break loose.

I think the new girl will pick Ovie.
    That leaves Amber to pick between Marvin or Chris to go.
    So probably Marvin to go.

It'll depend on the order. I could see Amber picking Ovie if she picks before Francesca, and then Francesca picking Chris cos they arrived together. Regardless I reckon Ovie is safe and it'll be down to Chris and Marvin for the chop.
    LirW wrote: »
    Or if Amber gets to pick before Joanna she might pick Michael. Just imagine how hell would break loose.

That would be amazing TV! Can't see it happening though, Amber has too much pride. And rightly so anyway, Michael has turned out to be a prick

• Advertisement

It'll depend on the order. I could see Amber picking Ovie if she picks before Francesca, and then Francesca picking Chris cos they arrived together. Regardless I reckon Ovie is safe and it'll be down to Chris and Marvin for the chop.

That would be amazing TV! Can't see it happening though, Amber has too much pride. And rightly so anyway, Michael has turned out to be a prick

Michael and Curtis turned out to be pricks.
    Danny and Jordan (who screwed Tom) less so.
    Tommy and Anton the most decent of the guys hence why one of them will be in the winning couple.
    As for the women Anna is a wagon personality wise.

Advertisement