Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Michael and Curtis turned out to be pricks.
    Danny and Jordan (who screwed Tom) less so.
    Tommy and Anton the most decent of the guys hence why one of them will be in the winning couple.
    As for the women Anna is a wagon personality wise.

I don't get why Michael or Curtis are pricks ?
    Michael maybe didn't deal with it great but Curtis done zero wrong ,

Anna done the same as them

Pricks is a bit much ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I'd say there will definitely be at least one upset in the recoupling. Either Amber going before Joanna and picking Michael, or new girl going before Maura and picking Curtis.

No matter what happens I think Marvin is going home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

...and then Francesca picking Chris cos they arrived together.

Almost certain that's not allowed happen. Otherwise new people of the opposite sex would just pick each other every time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I don't get why Michael or Curtis are pricks ?
    Michael maybe didn't deal with it great but Curtis done zero wrong ,

Anna done the same as them

Pricks is a bit much ,

Michael is definitely a prick for the way he’s treated Amber since coming back from Casa Amor.

Still Ill wrote: »
    Almost certain that's not allowed happen. Otherwise new people of the opposite sex would just pick each other every time

Ah ok makes sense! Chris is more at risk of leaving than Marvin in that case (IMO).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

What day did Chris enter Tuesday? Surely he wont go within 48 hours? Would that be a record

Last year towards the end two newbies coupled up (Stephanie I think the girls name was).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Let's all take a moment to remember Lucie who was only a day shy of being involved in dirty dancing.

Sombre moment.

I'd have paid to see that. The rest of the girls are all scaldy looking, especially Maura.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Haha does anybody else find Ovie in the background hilarious? You can just hear him pop up with funny one liners the whole time

The faces he pulls when it's all kicking off are hilarious. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I really don't want Amber to pick Michael, he's being such a dickhead that he'd just continue on with the other one and leave Amber humiliated again.

Amber can be a brat but she's only young. I really wish her and Ovie would get together, they really get on and they look gorgeous together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I really don't want Amber to pick Michael, he's being such a dickhead that he'd just continue on with the other one and leave Amber humiliated again.

Amber can be a brat but she's only young. I really wish her and Ovie would get together, they really get on and they look gorgeous together.

She’s 21 not 12, though that is the way she behaves.

pinkyeye wrote: »

Totally agree - she deserves better than Michael. Of course he had the right to pick another girl at Casa Amor, but the way he consistantly blames Amber and talks **** about her is awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I don’t think Ambaaaaa thinks so little of herself to choose Michael.

I’d be flabbergasted if she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Marvin is the sort of guy who’s very average looking but the styled beard dramatically improves his looks #thankgodforfacialhair

Not a chance is Francesca picking Marvin. She'll definitely pick Curtis - it will create drama.

Amber is stunning. Personality aside* she’s the best looking this year IMO.

*I keep doing 560s on her personality tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Michael is such a clown.
    I am saying prayers now, that Amber doesn't pick him.
    After what he said to her last week.
    She'd have to have the memory of a fly to go near him again....
    Ooooo no he's making her laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Michael told Jordan that Amber was laughing on purpose to be mean but when he speaks to Amber he said he knows she laughs when she's nervous. He is so two-faced!

vladmydad wrote: »
    Marvin is the sort of guy who’s very average looking but the styled beard dramatically improves his looks #thankgodforfacialhair

In other words it hides what he really looks like :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

He d have been labelled FA cup back in my day.

• Advertisement

Producers plz staaahp with the Curtis/Maura storyline, it’s hurting my soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Panties is an odd choice of word for Maura.

Producers plz staaahp with the Curtis/Maura storyline, it’s hurting my soul.

I actually kind of like them :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I’m done with Maura and her shít acting now.

Amber standing for attention in the kitchen was horribly cringe.

Poor Amber, any time she thinks there’s some hope, Michael is confirming the opposite to Joanna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Michael is some snake. Seems a sound lad amongst the lads but he doesn't seem to treat women well at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Why does Curtis constantly looks like he's holding a big sh*t in?

Nearly forgot, heard some gossip today about Curtis. When he was on Ireland’s version of Strictly (? I genuinely didn’t even know he was on til today!) he was riding rings around him with the other dancers and contestants. Heard this from a friend of mine who’s friends with one of the “celebs” who was on it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

razorblunt wrote: »
    I’m done with Maura and her shít acting now.

Amber standing for attention in the kitchen was horribly cringe.

The acting is poor.
    Why not be yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Nearly forgot, heard some gossip today about Curtis. When he was on Ireland’s version of Strictly (? I genuinely didn’t even know he was on til today!) he was riding rings around him with the other dancers and contestants. Heard this from a friend of mine who’s friends with one of the “celebs” who was on it last year.

Eh with males or females ?

Advertisement